• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Aurora Event at Satin Jack's Oct 24 Lafayette NJ

Diesel Grinch

I have Neal's pants.
Satin Jack's Cigar Room
Route 15 Old Lafayette Village
Lafayette, NJ 07848
973-300-3332

Cigars, Friends, & Food what more could you want.

DG

Sam you missed one this past Friday Oct 3. Jack had Padilla & Casuno event. I would have missed it too if I didn't just happen to go out for a smoke that night at Jack's.

Satin Jack's Cigar Room
Lafayette, NJ 07848
973-300-3332

DG

Sam you missed one this past Friday Oct 3. Jack had Padilla & Casuno event. I would have missed it too if I didn't just happen to go out for a smoke that night at Jack's.

I didn't even know that there was an event that night, don't worry I won't be missing this one.

Oh yea, sorry about the double post.

Satin Jack's Cigar Room
Lafayette, NJ 07848
973-300-3332

DG

I didn't even know that there was an event that night, don't worry I won't be missing this one.

in2xshp, How far are you from there? Oh yeah will also be there. I only live 30 mins. from the area.

Satin Jack's Cigar Room
Lafayette, NJ 07848
973-300-3332

DG

in2xshp, How far are you from there? Oh yeah will also be there. I only live 30 mins. from the area.

I'm about 30-40 min north of there, hope to see you there.

Northernmoris,

Bring a lawn chair. Sam, My bud John, & myself will be sitting in a group. Your more than welcome to join the party. Just to let you know we do a Round Robin thing. One of us buys the beer(myself this time, flee free to bring anything extra you want.) Then the next guy buys the first cigar round & so on.

Just hope it's not too cold that night.

DG

Chris, I will be there Thursday for poker night and Friday for the event. In fact we were both there (Kim and I) yesterday, she made me go to the antique stores in town there so I made her go to Jack's with me.

See you Friday.

Sam

OK guys tonight is the night. I'll be the redneck looking guy in the Green Cabela's baseball cap. Might be alone as my Bud hasn't gotten back to me if he can make it. Last I heard he had a ton of Overtime and he's a LEO.

I'll PM you guys my cell so that it is easier to met up.

DG

Nice little event last night, some good cigars and great company, nice to finally meet you Chris. I can't wait till the next one on Nov 21st.

It was great to meet the both of you. Looking forward to it myself. Now if I could just figure how the chair grew legs and walk away and folded it self up?? :rolleyes:

DG

Satin Jack's Cigar Room
Lafayette, NJ 07848
973-300-3332

DG

What happen???

DG

It was great to meet the both of you. Looking forward to it myself. Now if I could just figure how the chair grew legs and walk away and folded it self up?? :rolleyes:

DG

Satin Jack's Cigar Room
Lafayette, NJ 07848
973-300-3332

DG

What happen???

DG

I really would like to figure that one out myself, lets do some testing the next time out we wil get to the bottom of this.