• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Aurora Preferidos 1903 Ltd Reserve #2 Maduro

ParaGod

Semper Fi
I just tried this cigar. First off the wrapper unraveled. Plus the flavor was very bland. I hope this was a one time thing but I don't see the big deal about this cigar. Very disappointing. :(

Bummer... sounds like you got a bad one. I've had a couple and they were tasty and enjoyable but between the maddie and the cameroon... I'll take the cameroon everytime!

Aloha,

Wade

I ditto the Cammies. Very enjoyable cigar. Pretty pricey though.

Emo

I smoked the same cigar this weekend for the first time and had quite the opposite experience. I did find it to be simplier in taste than I first expected and seeing the prices of these things I am not sure I would want to pay full price for any (I recieved 2 in a host bag during a pass last year, 1 maddie, cam) but it was an enjoyable smoke.

Perhaps you got a bad one, especially after seeing you had trouble with it unravelling. If you have another, might want to let it age and get back into shape and try it again. If you still don't like it just send me any left you have :p

Sam

Okay I decided to give this cigar another try, since I was thinking I got a dud, well I bought a 5-pack from cigarbid, and decided today to give it a shot, well here goes
Upon smelling the cigar it had a nice earthy smell. the construction was well made and felt firm to the touch throughout. When lit the cigar gave off a nice almost cocoa aroma, as for the draw, it was nice and smooth, I should note that I used a punch to cut the end. The first taste of the cigar was very pleasant, with nice taste with cedar/cocoa taste, no bitterness at all. The ash was nice and gray, with the smoke production moderate. The 1st half of the cigar smoked very well with no bite to it or bitterness, the 2nd half of the cigar was a little bit grassy but not unpleasant,, I was able to smoke it down to about 1/4 inch then it became a little bit hot. I had this nice smoke while sitting out on my deck sipping a nice glass of water with lemon, yep no booze today, as that I partied a tad bit hard on my last 2 camping trips :p .

In conclusion, this cigar was very nice and I enjoyed it very much, as for would I smoke another one, I would have to say yes, I will wait about 6 months to a year to let them mature thou. The price I paid was 37 dollars for a 5 pack. Next one I will try will be the cameroon wrapper.