• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Aurora sun grown maduro

Robbmt

Thermal UP!!!!!!
Went to a cigar room tonight to watch the Rams game on MNF.
They were having in store specials on these with an appearance from their sales director who also brought along some dominican rum.

The baron size is a nice velvety chocolate looking wrapper with barely discernable veins in it. The cap was a little rough but held its own when cut. No soft spots along the lencth of the stick a quality construction.

I toasted the foot and sniffed tobacco with light floral end notes and the prelight draw was a bit stiff but the flavor was clean.

It started out light like that with floral top notes but inch later changed to a nice peppery spicy flavor next change a bit of cedar hints an inch later leather and butter and the last inch tobacco flavor with cocoa overtones.

These flavor changes made this an exciting smoke. Smoke quantity was just short of creamy but the ash was pure grey and straight and hung on that cigar to the band!

:sign: Robb

The entire La Aurora line are some of my favorites. :thumbs: I think I'll have to look in my one of my humis this mornin' and find one to smoke. :)