• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Casa Del Habanos

parade

I am currently in Taiwan on business travel. I've read so much about how reliable they are. I went on their website and found that there's a shop at the Grand Hyatt in Taipei. I got quite excited about checking it out. When I got there, I found out that they've moved out of the hotel and no one knows where they moved to! Man, was I disapointed. Since I was expecting to buy some to smoke, I didn't bring any cigars with me. So I ended up buying a single Bolivar robusto at the hotel lounge for $20!

I just found out where their new location is, so I am going to give it another try tonight. Just in case anyone's going to the Taipei location, you may want to email them for an address first...

I don't think you'll find the prices at the LCDH to be much cheaper than the hotel lobby. Selection will be better of course, but cigars are a primo luxury item and priced accordingly. Don't expect the prices to be the same as they are on-line.

Hey Parade,
La Casa in Taipei moved from Hyatt to another hotel in the same district (Xin Yi District) about a year ago.
I think the new place is called Agroa Garden or something, it's about a 3min cab ride from the Grand Hyatt.

I'm a member at the La Casa Del Habano in Taipei, so drop me message when you are in town and we can go herf together!

I am currently in Taiwan on business travel. I've read so much about how reliable they are. I went on their website and found that there's a shop at the Grand Hyatt in Taipei. I got quite excited about checking it out. When I got there, I found out that they've moved out of the hotel and no one knows where they moved to! Man, was I disapointed. Since I was expecting to buy some to smoke, I didn't bring any cigars with me. So I ended up buying a single Bolivar robusto at the hotel lounge for $20!

I just found out where their new location is, so I am going to give it another try tonight. Just in case anyone's going to the Taipei location, you may want to email them for an address first...

Man what a let down.......I feel your pain :angry: