• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Casita Criolla by Tatuaje

PSU OpusX

It's a new line from Pete. I am smoking the smallest of the line which is basically a petite corona. For under $6 a stick it is a great cigar. the burn is good, hints of pepper with a dash of strength. Not overpowering though. I highly recommend Picking one up. I am grabbing a box of these

Well if there is interest in a few people wanting to do a box split, I have no problems of picking up an extra box

These are worthy of a box, guys. Nicely done by the folks at Tatuaje..... :thumbs:

I would be in for a fiver of the smallest vitola. Always looking for another Corona or Petite corona to add to my rotation.

I would be in for a fiver of the smallest vitola. Always looking for another Corona or Petite corona to add to my rotation.

"WE GOTTA -ra-da-d-ad-a-da-d-da-ad-d 5er !

Do I hear -ra-d-ad-a-d-ad-r-ar- Do I ra-da--da-hmmf -eeeeer another 5er ??

Sounds like we have enough people for doing a split on at least one box. . .
I just hope PSU Opusx didn't already go get his sticks ???

....so for you guys that want a fiver, why don't you.....oh, I don't know.....call any of the fine B&M's that are frequent posters in these forums and BUY SOME...??...!!!

I bought a fiver, loved 'em, have a box in the cabinet. Come on you guys.....it really ain't that hard.

....so for you guys that want a fiver, why don't you.....oh, I don't know.....call any of the fine B&M's that are frequent posters in these forums and BUY SOME...??...!!!

I bought a fiver, loved 'em, have a box in the cabinet. Come on you guys.....it really ain't that hard.

C'mon Tom, it's easier when someone else does all the work for ya!!

No thanks guys, I'll just stick with my original and well thought out decision to accept the invitation to participate in a box split.

C'mon Tom, it's easier when someone else does all the work for ya!!
Beats the living shit out of me, Jon. I guess it's easier to have a brother do the work for you than to PM or call Israel, or NorCalMark, or Al, or, or..... :whistling:

....ok, I realize this is coming out all wrong. But, guys...really. These smokes are new and hot. It's not like someone posted "...hey I want to do a box split...", I bought a fiver, loved them, bought a box....and I'm not in a hurry to get rid of them, five at a time.

If you guys want to try these smokes, for the love of all things, just buy a few..!! It's so darn easy. Or, you could wait around and hope someone wants to run a split. Myself, i think I'll go have one.... :cool:

All I meant by "Im interested" was exactly that. I never mentioned "picking up some extra for me" or if he would "split his box." Just thought his post was interesting, and was letting him know...

HE offered to pick up an extra if there was interest. . .

Not sure why all this bashing is going on ?

And I am quite aware of how easy it is to head to the Local B&M, unfortunately, the taxes in NY here kill you. Don't appreciate the fact that you are trying to establish a fact of "laziness" to the other BOLT that posted interest. We were just interested, thats all. I guess to PLEASE the masses of established members, sense its so frustrating for some, I will decline my "interest".
Sorry for all the confusion, and hassle ?

Sure enjoyed mine last night..... ;)

......Don't appreciate the fact that you are trying to establish a fact of "laziness" to the other BOLT that posted interest. We were just interested, thats all. I guess to PLEASE the masses of established members, sense its so frustrating for some.....

Oh, and it's "BOTL" not "BOLT". And, in the context of that sentence, it's "since" not "sense". Other than that, you're golden.... :p

S-I-S, I agree with BBS on this one. Call one of the vendors and place an order. They are all great to deal with and I think you will be surprised with how easy it is. If you don't want to pay NY taxes, then don't purchase tobacco in NY. I don't know what else to tell you. It's one thing to host a group buy, but to volunteer someone else to do it doesn't really seem appropriate.

Back on topic...I was fortunate enough to acquire one of these recently and think it's going to make a fine weekend smoke. I'm actually a bit excited to try a new variety that is affordable and getting good reviews here.

BBS, did you get the PC also? I'm just curious which vitola you picked up. I think the one I have is a CG.