• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

la diligencia de M. y G. HABANA?

What a Dick! What's sad is that he honestly believes that he's deserving of a finders fee. Go join Caputo World RogueFluffer because your time here is over.

What a Dick! What's sad is that he honestly believes that he's deserving of a finders fee. Go join Caputo World RogueFluffer because your time here is over.

Of course, you did pay a finders fee for finding that secluded cabin with shackles mounted in various places. I'm sure it was worth it to see the look on John's face.

Of course, you did pay a finders fee for finding that secluded cabin with shackles mounted in various places. I'm sure it was worth it to see the look on John's face.

No, that was CigarStone and KeystoneRaider that got John in the cabin with shackles.....

I had him tied to the end of my cot when the five of us went camping.....you guys need to get your stories straight! :sign:

No, that was CigarStone and KeystoneRaider that got John in the cabin with shackles.....

I had him tied to the end of my cot when the five of us went camping.....you guys need to get your stories straight! :sign:

I don't think any of you should be able to use the word "straight" in your posts anymore.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Is this a cigar forum or Deliverance? :sign:

Here's what's going to happen next - he's going to wave the "I'm a vet" flag which is a slam on every other brave warrior that served with HONOR.....like my son and the many other brothers that did their duty and asked nothing in return.

Not sure why this got under my skin so badly but this guy needs to go. I am, as they say, "over it"......

BBS... I honestly can not belive that even in your frustration you would go there. That was pretty vile.

Tell your son I said "Thank you for doing your time in sevice to our country"

As for the rest of this, the information was passed without any expectation of a fee.

As for the rest of this, the information was passed without any expectation of a fee.

You sure about that?

If someone is seriously interested in this box of cigars I can put you in contact with the seller for a finders fee.... Cigars all I ask is that the person who buys this passes me on some smokeable stogies. Contact me for the price and we will talk.

You did type that, right?

BBS... I honestly can not belive that even in your frustration you would go there. That was pretty vile.
Yes, I am completely disgusted....but you've thrown that card before. Given you were asking for a commissioin I was fully expecting the worst.

Once again poooor puffer proves he's an outstanding BOTL after being attacked by the CigarPass community for no apparent reason that he can think of. Well done sir! I tip my hat to you!

Here's what's going to happen next - he's going to wave the "I'm a vet" flag which is a slam on every other brave warrior that served with HONOR.....like my son and the many other brothers that did their duty and asked nothing in return.

Not sure why this got under my skin so badly but this guy needs to go. I am, as they say, "over it"......

Tell your son I said "Thank you for doing your time in sevice to our country"

Fairly recently I PM'ed a CP member to get his address because I wanted to bomb him just out of appreciation for him being a great BOTL. Twice he respectfully declined to give me his address and told me thanks but to send those cigars to a newb or someone else. That kind of attitude and selflessness is what makes this community very special.

I am struck by the huge contrast of that and this. I also felt like that last bolded line was such a smelly pile of BS that I felt compelled to relate this story.

Once again poooor puffer proves he's an outstanding BOTL after being attacked by the CigarPass community for no apparent reason that he can think of. Well done sir! I tip my hat to you!

I see what you did there. :laugh:

Live & Learn...

Live & Learn?? This community is based on members looking out for one another, protecting the community, building friendships, and passing on deals as they got them. You have a lot left to learn here and a lot to make up for because of your "finders fee" statement. You may not understand why so many are upset and the reasoning behind it but if you hang around long enough to atone for this almost unforgivable sin, then you'll understand the grand scheme of things.

It will take quite a bit before you're accepted back into the mainstream of things around here because of one little sentence you added in. Understand the ramifications of this, fix it somehow, and bide your time. If you think you'll be allowed to jump right back into things here like nothing is wrong, then you're sadly mistaken and I would suggest you move along.

A true test of a man's character is if he/she is found to be wrong. Someone of good character will acknowledge the wrong they have done and take steps to rectify it. If this poster can't understand why what he did was wrong, then he has an issue with ethics and generosity, which are two traits that run deep with B/SOTL's. So in other words:

silly+rabbit,+trix+are+for+kids.jpg

Why do you think I've been so quiet lately!