• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Finca

slider9499

I just came across this cigar and the reviews that I've read on Top 25 see to be quite good. But, when I checked it out on the CA Forums they ripped the hell out of it. The price is great at about $40 per box but I am always apprehensive about prices that low.

So...

has anyone had any experience with this particular cigar? I lean more towards the Robusto size sticks

First off, you'd be wise to stop wasting your time with that asshat site "Top25Cigar." Contrary to popular belief, that site is NOT a good source of information for cigars. The site is owned and operated by someone who is a complete POS and most of the reviews are written by people who have little or no clue about cigars.

Secondly, La Fincas are pretty lousy cigars and $40.00 for a box for those is highway robbery. These cigars should be sold as a bundled cigar and even if that were the case I would never buy them.

First off, you'd be wise to stop wasting your time with that asshat site "Top25Cigar." Contrary to popular belief, that site is NOT a good source of information for cigars. The site is owned and operated by someone who is a complete POS and most of the reviews are written by people who have little or no clue about cigars.

Sorry for the hyjack.

What review site would you suggest? Other than the reviews here of course.

Seth

Sorry for the hyjack.

What review site would you suggest? Other than the reviews here of course.

Seth

I prefer www.Ismokeditmyslefandmadeupmymind.com
:laugh: I have yet to find any cigar site on line that I trust more than simply asking around here.

For $40 you are better off with some Connies, RP seconds, or some Sancho Panzas.

I have found that most cigar reviews are not all that useful for one reason: Everyone has different tastes.

A smoke you love may rate as total crap for someone else. About the only time a review is a good gauge for a cigar is when EVERYONE either loves or hates it.
Other than that it is best to let your taste buds decide.

Smoke what you like, not what some website says you should be smoking.

They don't call these La Stinca because they're good. For 40 bucks or there abouts you can purchase some pretty good cigars. Keep searchin.

They don't call these La Stinca because they're good. For 40 bucks or there abouts you can purchase some pretty good cigars. Keep searchin.

La Stinca... classic... I spit coffee on the monitor when I read it the first time.

This is one of the worst cigars I have ever smoked. They taste horrible, burn worse and just are not worth the money with so many better options out there. My favorite in this price range for what it's worth is the Sancho Panza Double Maduro.

Life's too short to smoke crappy cigars.

Fish

Back