• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Flor de Cano Predilectos Tubulares

Snoozer

I picked up a couple of these a couple weeks ago, (I'm still a newb trying to find what I prefer) I smoked one a day or two after I got them and the other tonight. I gotta say the one tonight had the tightest draw I've ever had on a cigar. And being as these are a bit lighter than I'm finding that I prefer it mad for an unenjoyable smoke. :( The previous one I smoked was tight but not like this one.
I guess I'll have to make up for it with whatever I smoke tomorrow ;)
It's funny this was on the average to higher end of what I've spent on a cigar so far ($9-$10 range) and so far I think I've enjoyed the $4 Jaun Piedras the most so far :)

Didyou mean a Juan Lopez or a Jose Piedra? Both very good cigars with age in them. I have tried the JL2 and the JP cremas and cazadores. Good luck!

[sub][/sub][sub]Edited after re-reading your post[/sub].[sub][/sub]

I picked up a couple of these a couple weeks ago, (I'm still a newb trying to find what I prefer) I smoked one a day or two after I got them and the other tonight. I gotta say the one tonight had the tightest draw I've ever had on a cigar. And being as these are a bit lighter than I'm finding that I prefer it mad for an unenjoyable smoke. :( The previous one I smoked was tight but not like this one.
I guess I'll have to make up for it with whatever I smoke tomorrow ;)
It's funny this was on the average to higher end of what I've spent on a cigar so far ($9-$10 range) and so far I think I've enjoyed the $4 Jaun Piedras the most so far :)
snoozer-

i applaud your effort to try out new cigars to find your comfort spot. without knowing your history or preferences, i would say that you can do a lot better with most vendors at that price than FdC. for that price range try some of the mid-sized r&j lines, mille fleur, regalias de londres, coronitas en cedro, even the slightly smaller tres petit corona, which can all be had at a better price than the predilictos. you also should be able to find erdm choix supremes at that price point, the greatest value robusto cc at the moment.

cheers
drew p

Drew - I believe he's talking about purchases in Canada, so your suggestions will only be valid if he purchases from another country.

yes I am in Canada. Did I post in the wrong forum then? if so, my apologies.
You mentioned the RyJ's I've tried a few of the No.2 tubos. Pretty good especially the last third. Actually the last third seems to be my favorite of just about anything I smoke.

Drew - I believe he's talking about purchases in Canada, so your suggestions will only be valid if he purchases from another country.

im not sure i follow. the prices might be a bit higher in canada, but these cigars will still be relative values.

im not sure i follow. the prices might be a bit higher in canada, but these cigars will still be relative values.

The tax is capped. Meaning cheaper cigars will be a greater % more than the more expensive cigars when compared to the tax-free prices.

The JLP are around 2/stick online compared with the La Flor at around 4/stick.

Canadian prices are messed up anyway, so that could just be it too.

RyJs start at around 20/stick from what I have seen.