• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero

Big Slim Junior

Stopped by the local shop today to hang out and smoke a stoge. I met a BOTL at a party a last week who recommended these. I bought two chisels... one of them a maduro.

I decided to try the maduro while at the store. I hadn't had a chisel before and the guy at the store showed me how to punch them. One on top, one on the bottom of the chisel. What a unique draw. You have to experience the effect.

I'm horrible at writing coherent reviews and I didn't really sit down to smoke this with a review in mind, but this was a very strong cigar. I sat watching the NHL All Star game and was completely buzzed by the time I finished this baby. I had to clip the end about 2/3 of the way through the smoke. I kind of slobber and the punches were closing up. :lookup:

I'll have to try one again sometime to confirm my experience.

I had a chisel that left me trembling like an aspen leaf.

all nic kick, not so much flavor to back it up IMO. not a bad cigar though. I have another one resting so I can give it a second chance