• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Flor Dominicana Limitado

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
I've had gotten several of these about a month ago, but I had not been in the right mood or felt good enough to really give it a try until last night.

Beautiful, dark wrapper with no faults showing. Firmly packed with no soft spots. Pre-light draw was excellent, immediately got a strong tobacco taste as I was trying the draw. Lit it up and got an immediate, almost overpowering flavor burst with the first draw. This was going to be a cigar to savor. After the first inch the flavor calmed down to a wonderful, strong flavored cigar. The burn was straight as an arrow for the entire cigar with no need for touch-ups. The cigar went very well with the glass of El Dorado rum I was sipping. I nubbed the cigar after an hour and forty-five minutes of bliss. :thumbs:

I would recommend this cigar for anyone who likes strong flavor cigars. If you are a smoker who leans towards mild to medium cigars, this cigar is not for you, trust me. You would think that you are getting nicotine poisoning!

The Limitado is a toro sized cigar produced in a limited run by LFD of 3000 boxes. Price per cigar: $8.00.

Sounds like a good smoke, next time I go down to my local cigar shop I will pick one up. Good review.

ps. Be careful of the rum evaporation problem :0

Great review Bill.... :thumbs:

I'll be picking up a few of em' after that review. Can't wait to try one. :)

Alright Bill, give up the source. I'v checked all the usual places and can't find them.

Wascal said:
Alright Bill, give up the source. I'v checked all the usual places and can't find them.
Wascal, I picked them up at the Tobacco Barn in the Manassas Mall. Limit two per customer. Thanks goodness I had business down there three times in one week! :D

I have not seen them available on site.