• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Gloria Cubana Series R

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Okay I have tried this cigar and "Punch Gran Cru Punchito" Today both where very nice cigars and completely different in taste. First the Punch was a very nicely wrapped cigar, and the draw was effortless. The taste was smooth and mellow deffinetely a great afternoon smoke or a late evening one. While the LGC was a very nicely wrapped with a great outer wrap nice and silky in texture. The draw was initially very loose but got better the 2nd half. The aroma and taste was very full bodied and nutty. I definetly would recommend both to anybody who likes quality smokes. I would also like to thank the CP members in my pass for putting these cigars in it. I have never tried a LGC until today. I would buy more if I had the money. :D :thumbs:

Just bought the "newly released" LGC Serie R #7 a couple days ago. I know this isn't a "super premium" but I'm not used to forking out that many clams for a smoke. And, this thing's B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. I love Big, Bold, smokes with dark maduro or 'scuro (as I fondly refer to them). What this all adds up to is that I'm afraid to smoke the darned thing!

Muley, I just pick up a couple of those also. Beautiful looking cigars. Think I might have to burn one this morning.

The number 7 is a damn HUGE cigar, not bad but overall a great cigar. :thumbs:

Just learned a while back that I got picked up for an officer program (LDO) so I'll be receiving my commission as a Naval Officer in October. I think I might have to hold on to this #7 until then. Unless anyone can recommend a better cigar to smoke at a "life defining" event?

Big Congrats to Muley our own Officer and Gentlemen ;)

BenjieV :D

Muley said:
Unless anyone can recommend a better cigar to smoke at a "life defining" event?
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum! Recommend, No! Send, Yes! Proceed with caution when checking your mail for the next few days! Bwahahahahahahaha!

I happened to be in Little Havana Saturday and stopped in the newly refurbished El Credito store and rolling area. Very nice. While there I noticed that they had several displays of bundled cigars. Talking to the salesperson I found an area of bundled seconds of the Serie R. They were in bundles of 25 at $60, $75, and $90 respectively. They also had seconds of the regular LGC line. I bought a bundle of the Corona Gorda maduro for $25. I have been in the old LGC store several times and never saw bundled seconds.

JOE.M. said:
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum! Recommend, No! Send, Yes! Proceed with caution when checking your mail for the next few days! Bwahahahahahahaha!
Holy crap,please say it ain't so! FIRE IN THE HOLE, HIT THE DIRT!

(Seriously though, if you sent me a gift, let me thank you ahead of time! I appreciate it very much!)

Went out this AM! :thumbs: Congrats brother! ;)

Thank you, sir. Your generosity's enough to make a grown man cry. You have no idea how special what you just did really is.

mecry.gif
Anything <sniffle> Anytime <sniffle> My friend! ;)