• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Gloria Cubana

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
This is one excellent cigar! I'm extremely pleased with the burn quality, aroma and the flavor. It's rather mild and very smooth, and not harsh at all. This is going on my "favorite cigar list". :) Rod :cool:

The series R #4 and #5 in maduro are a couple of my favorites. THese are good young and just keep getting better.Tried a few of the #6 but a 60 ring guage is just a bit too big. :cool:

The Wavell maduros are very nice indeed. The Serie R I had was about 5x52 and maduro. Very nice also. Definitely in my fave list.

I whole-heartedly agree!! BTW, has anyone tried the El Credito (La Gloria 2nds)? I have not. Just curious. :confused:

LGCs are also one of my favorites. I especially like the Fla. Wavells and the Serie Rs. But give me any LGC and you won't see me refusing it.

Horse,RE: El Credito - La Gloria Cuban Seconds.I bought two bundles of these and put them aside in the humidor to age, a few years ago. They are a little "rough", hot, harsh, etc. when new, but after a couple of years aging in the humidor - they are great. (El Creditos, as LGC, are a medium to full bodied cigar.) The harshness leaves and the peppery flavors remain, after a couple years aging. LG Cubana cigars age very well. I had a few that were from their original Miami facility, and were 6 years old and they were simply fantastic. I only smoked these on special occasions. I put one of the LGC torpedos, from 1995 in my M&M Box Pass, but I don't recall who took it. Great cigar!I also think, but I am not 100% sure, that they put 1/2 natural and 1/2 maduro in the new bundles of El Credito.In my humble opinion, this is one of the BEST buys in non-Cuban cigars today, due to their extreme affordability and overall good quality. The other is the "Connies", Consuegra, which are only appearance seconds and are milder. Connies are generally regarded by everyone as an excellent "everyday" smoke with a minimum of 6 months aging. Try the #9s or the #733s. These are extremely cheap also.  You can't go wrong with either one, whether you are on a budget or not.Sam  :cool:

Thanks so much Sam. I think this is the beginning of a beeeeeautiful relationship between me and my humi a coupla years from now.

I must admit I do like the LGC's... They are one very good non isom!! Them and padrons!!