• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Gloria (Mississippi)

I found this cigar in a small town in Mississippi gas station while buying a Big Gulp of orange soda. Upon getting it home i could help but notice the tight dark wrapping very veiny, it put me in the mind of Uncle bucks old mule when he would rub up against the stump out back; well you get the picture. Anyway i took a long whiff and immediately Amazonian monkey nuts raced through my mind(don't ask) The light was smooth and flawless the first taste was of burnt Madagascar camels ass (i was hungry, don't ask). The mid-section had the savory flavor of Burnt Government Cheese you know the kind that never melts. And for the finish a deep musky flavor, the same as the night i got drunk on tequila and went down on my wife and realized i had gone to far (don't ask). All in all this cigar was good for me. This cigar made me realize that going to far can be a good thing :whistling:

Monkey Nuts? Camel Ass? And your wife not smelling so fresh. Dude you have problems. :sign:

hahaha it's like a focked up dream all rolled up into one cigar LOL

cool review, but i dare not try and imagine what you descibed.

I found this cigar in a small town in Mississippi gas station while buying a Big Gulp of orange soda. Upon getting it home i could help but notice the tight dark wrapping very veiny, it put me in the mind of Uncle bucks old mule when he would rub up against the stump out back; well you get the picture. Anyway i took a long whiff and immediately Amazonian monkey nuts raced through my mind(don't ask) The light was smooth and flawless the first taste was of burnt Madagascar camels ass (i was hungry, don't ask). The mid-section had the savory flavor of Burnt Government Cheese you know the kind that never melts. And for the finish a deep musky flavor, the same as the night i got drunk on tequila and went down on my wife and realized i had gone to far (don't ask). All in all this cigar was good for me. This cigar made me realize that going to far can be a good thing :whistling:

Please clarify...
is this a positive or negative review? :D