• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Luna Cigars -- Miami, Florida

At the other forums that I monitor/post on, they generally agree that these cigars are excellent. I had never heard of this brand until recently. Has anyone on this forum tried any of these cigars, and if so, what are you opinions? The La Luna Fuertes are apparently STRONG and full flavored! They also have a Culebra that looks interesting. The African Fuertes torpedos also pique my curosity. None of their cigars are extremely expensive, so it may be worth trying a few....if they are as good as everyone says that they are. :confused:(This reminds me of the days when La Gloria Cubana was an unknown entity in the US, but well known in Miami. It took a while for the general public to catch on.)http://www.lalunacigars.com/pricing.htmlhttp://www.smokeall.com/default.asp?CUST_ID=&ORDER_NO=Sam  :cool:

Sam, I'll send ya a few LaLuna Maduro Fuertes and some other LaLunas to try. They are excellent IMHO.

The LHB is a great yard cigar at a good price. Have not had any of the newer smokes they have, but I did get a african fuerte in my recent pass and am really looking forward to it.

Hi Shadow,Thanks Bill, that is more than generous of you. I have only heard positive comments about these cigars....so they must be good. Thanks again!  :)Sam  :cool:

LaLuna is one of the reasons I joined CigarPass. May dance-card is already pretty full with brands I want to make box purchases of, but I keep seeing posts about LaLuna. Now I can find the occasional LaLuna and stay up to date on them.Perdomo La Tradicion is my other motivation.

The LLAF's in my opinion are great. I've only had 1 MF, and it wasn't really to my liking. I have one more MF in my humi now just waiting for me to give it another try. If you can get your hands on some of the AF's, do so! Then send me a couple! :)Mmmmm Perdomo La Tradicion......

Original LHB(little havana blend) are still available at JR Cigars, they may not have them in the warehouse but the stores have the colada and #1 sizes(PC and corona) for &#3619.95 a box
New LHB are available at Cigars International and Cigarbid
LLMF- the maduro fuerte is the best of the line in my opinion and are available from LaLuna cigars(www,lalunacigars.com) and talk to Gael personally on the bbs or call the 800 number.
LLAF-this is the cameroon wrapped fuerte, another excellent smoke in cool figurado shapes
LLNF-this is the natural fuerte, coming soon to a smoker near you.
or call Gael and ask for the Wazoo sampler, it is a little bit of everything at a good price.

Hello Shadow,Just wanted to let you know that the La Luna samples that you sent to me arrived in today's mail. Thank you very much for your generosity. I would like to repay you in some manner. Is there any brand of cigars that YOU, personally, have been wanting to try - buy just haven't gotten around to? I may be lucky enough to have something in the humidors that you would like to try. If nothing comes to mind...I'll find something else nice to do for ya. No arguments...I ALWAYS repay those who show me kindness or do me favors!   ;)Yogi, thanks  for the information! I am certain that I will soon be ordering a few of these. Muchos gracias for your help. :)Gentlemen such as you are why I came to Cigar Pass in the first place...I haven't been disappointed.Sam  :cool:

Just had to throw my two cents in on La Luna. I love 'em. The LHB is getting harder to find because they are not made anymore. I luuuvvvv the Robusto size LHB. NADA can't find them. Gael, the owner of La Luna, told me over the phone recently that he was trying to gear up facilities in the DR to produce a similiar blend that would be, for him, more cost effective. I hope he can.Yogi - good to know JR's has some of the #1's in the warehouse. I reckon I'll have to get some.These LHB, too me, are more than a "yard smoke". They are a reasonably priced, good burning, tasty smoke. I'd rather smoke them on a daily basis than Connies. But I can get Connies. And can't get La Lunas. Que Sera.Respectfully submitted....JerryG(Edited by JerryG at 7:39 pm on Aug. 15, 2001)Oh - just saw- Yogi - Did you say "new" LHB? New production or new in the marketplace. I think Gael sold all "left over existing" stock of colada and #1 LHB to those two companies....am I mistaken?....jg(Edited by JerryG at 7:43 pm on Aug. 15, 2001)