• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Perla Habana Black Pearl Gran Robusto

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Well, I got bitten by the CB bug last week, and decided to take a looksy, and I saw these in the 5-pack section. I had heard about them from somewhere and decided to put a bid of 19 dollars. Well it looks like I won the damn things. So my question is. Are these any damn good? and if not. How badly should I cry for spending 19 dollars plus shipping for these things.

ParaGod said:
So my question is. Are these any damn good? and if not. How badly should I cry for spending 19 dollars plus shipping for these things.
This might have been a question to ask before you bid, no?

:sign:

OK everyone, I have some smokes for sale - Quick, send me $22.00 and I'll send them to you - Don't worry, you'll like them, and I'll tell you what they are after I get the money! :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:
I kill me !

Ohhh yeah they're good!

....read my review from waaay back (well, when I joined). These are one of my top 3 sticks ever.

If you don't like them, I will trade for them or buy them off you :)

Cheers,
Dixie