• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Perla Habana

JOE.M.

The biggest pair you have ever seen!
Well I was searching for something to knock my socks off! And this was not it :( . L a perla perfecto, plenty of smoke, perfect burn, gorgeous ash, .... Pasty taste? I cant quite explain, it left a weird past like taste in my mouth? started off sweet, nutty even a strong cedar taste. But that did not last for more than an 1/2 inch of the stick. It took on a past taste from there. The finish lingered in my mouth for some time. well I am no aficionado, but I would say "to each his own" no offense Dawn :p

I have to agree with Joe on these smokes. I had a La Perla Habana in the Toro size and it was very tasty and nutty for the first inch or so and then nothing. It turned slightly bland and seemed to get worse until the end. I was very dissapointed because it was such a nice looking, toothy stick. It looked so good it just HAD to taste good, right? ??? Good thing the sampler pack only contained one :D

Vic