• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Perla Habano

Smokin'Tone

I just might be your huckleberry
YUM

I got this from my secret santa, and I made up a pot of my blue ribbon chili, and figured this would go well with it. Hot diggity, I was right

Look:
Nice, dark maduro. Had some nice veins to it, don't think it'll take away from the whole exp.

Pre-light:
Leather. Cocoa. Tobacky. hints of cedar.

Light:
Nice and smooth. I made a nice cup of coffee to go along with this, so let's get to it.
Once lit, this baby roared with leather flavor, and the cocoa jumped up at me. It burned nice and even, a very pleasant smoking experience. With the cup o' joe, it went perfectly together. At about half way I noticed the leather smoothing out, and it all blended in nicely. Santa must have taken very good care of this one, because I got the nice blazing pops here and there.

So I'd put this high up on my list of 'gotta get me some of this'.

I'd rate it at about a 90% out of 100.

[quote name='Smokin'Tone' date='Dec 11 2002, 10:46 PM']I got this from my secret santa, and I made up a pot of my blue ribbon chili, and figured this would go well with it.[/quote]
No gumbo? :( <sniff>

Nice review, mon.

Not yet. Think I'm going to do it this weekend tho :D

I picked up a lot of the stuff so far to make it.

I won a ribbon for that chili at the Gilroy Garlic Festival in '96 :p

I assume it has lots of garlic in it? If the folks in Gilroy don't know about garlic, nobody does.

nice review Tony. These black pearls are a little too strong for my pallet need to smoke on a full stomach. Hold the garlic.