• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Riqueza #3

I'm going to place an order. Let's get a final tally so I can see if I need to order two boxes.

Glad I checked one last time before posting... saved a lot of confusion!

I'm in for 10... let me know how you'd like payment. And thanks for taking the lead!

Add: Investandprosper - PM incoming

I'm going to place an order. Let's get a final tally so I can see if I need to order two boxes.

Glad I checked one last time before posting... saved a lot of confusion!

I'm in for 10... let me know how you'd like payment. And thanks for taking the lead!

No worries, glad to host.

We have RDJ for 10. I will take 5-10 depending on demand. Chemyst said 5-10, Clem said he would be in for an unknown amount, Fivebyfifty said 10. I think I'll order two boxes to make sure everyone gets in.

I ordered two boxes. PM me with how many you would like and I'll reserve them. So far RDJ has confirmed for 10.

They should be here by Wednesday/Thursday this week, and I'll ship them out the same day. :thumbs:

Fivebyfifty, did you still want that 10? Haven't gotten a PM. There are 15 left total.

I've never had any of these but have heard good things about them. I'll jump in here if you have any left to get rid of. Let me know of cost for either 5/10. I would have to complete payment by MO and as a newb will gladly ship my end first. LMK

Mike

PM sent, Mike. I can put you down for five if you want them. The cost is $4 per stick, and Priority Mail shipping is $4.95 for the flat rate box.

Update to the GB, they shipped today via Priority Mail. They should be here soon. I'll send individual PMs to follow up on payments and DC#s. :thumbs:

Update - the boxes arrive tomorrow. The mail usually comes at around 12:00pm Hawaii time, 3 hours behind California and 6 hours behind the east coast. I'll ship them out to you guys as soon as they arrive.

John

Update - the boxes arrive tomorrow. The mail usually comes at around 12:00pm Hawaii time, 3 hours behind California and 6 hours behind the east coast. I'll ship them out to you guys as soon as they arrive.

John

xlnt!

U da man!

Chemyst :cool:

So I get a couple boxes of these a couple days ago and after punching a couple from each box, I find each has a loose draw. I dissect one of them and leave just leave the pile of tobacco sitting on the back porch. A huge storm came up this evening with a ton of rain and the moisture in the air got into the tobacco making it slightly damp. Soooo what the hey, I got to messing around and voila! Rolled me a stogie! It was spicy as all get out and didn't taste right, but I was smokin' that sucker! :D

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

What was left after my rollin'.

IMG_1462.jpg

I guess Quality went to the crapper.

Thanks for the heads up.

Smoked two of these yesterday (posted about it in a different thread). The first was pretty good, but the second was bland and tasteless. I put out the second about halfway through. I dissected it this morning, and it was all long filler. The construction was excellent, but I found myself getting bored with it (the second one, that is). It went out, and I couldn't bring myself to relight it because it was like smoking air.