• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Unica 400

gawntrail

Dark oily maddy skin with a marshmallow white ash. Reminded me alot of the Diamond Crown Maximus. And even the Cifuentes Partagas. Maybe a distant cousin to a PAM (same general taste, just darker).

I'm not exactly sure what the flavors were, a deep sweetness, flavorful smoke that was easy on the sinus, and a smooth aftertaste.

They market these as primeros. But, are these really Fuente 2nds? With the craftsmanship I've seen in the Fuente products, whatever didn't make the cut would still be damn good.

I would recommend these to anyone that digs Dominican Maddys. I'm sure some of you guys have tasted these. What did you think?

M. Gipson

Thanks for the review. I've never tried La Unica cigars. I think I've got one in the cooler, but it never gets a high priority. I do appreciate a review though, b/c there are a ton of em out there and some are undoubtedly dog rockets. They're easy as hell to find to, so maybe it's time I start looking for some of those you tried! Thanks again.

La Unica bundles are great made by Fuente for the Newman family. Fantastic value for the money. This was one of my first everyday go to stick and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good tasting smoke. Plus the maddie is yummy!

BenjieV :D