• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LADC Noblesse Coronation = The Most Stubborn Cigar on the Planet?

stogie fan

About three years ago I tried every blend available from the La Aroma de Cuba lineup, and I liked the Noblesse blend.
At that time I was already a fan of the 'original' blend LADC.
I purchased a 'fiver' of the Noblesse Coronation from a well known/reputable vendor in the northeast US.
So, about two years ago I decided to purchase a box from another reputable vendor in Florida.
Over the past two years I have smoked about half this box of the Noblesse Coronation & I must say it was a waste of money.
Nearly two years in proper storage & these are finally just starting to hint at becoming decent; how does that work?
I do recall reading a comment by Charlie Minato @ Halfwheel that mentions some issues with this Noblesse blend.

• Country of Origin: Nicaragua
  • Factory: My Father Cigars S.A.
  • Wrapper: Ecuadorian Habano
  • Binder: Nicaraguan Criollo & Habano
  • Filler: Nicaragua

First third: The first third of the Noblesse is without a doubt the star of the show with this blend; always has been.
The cigar demonstrates notes of semi-sweet cocoa, sweet cedar, espresso, earth, and leather, with hints of floral & citrus

Second third: Any sweetness pretty much has gone & is replaced by a muted cedar, earth, leather, and that's about it.

Final third: Not much has changed here & not really worth mentioning

The Noblesse Coronation has always been a very well constructed cigar BUT I don't buy cigars for the construction, per se; I buy cigars for the enjoyment of the flavors they can offer. I have purchased plenty of 'cheapo' $5 & $6 cigars that will blow the Noblesse outta the water. Honestly, I would be embarrassed to give away one of these. I really can't see these having to sit in a humi for an eternity just so, they can get to a point where one day I finally say, "oh, these are (just) OK now."
These cigars are like children that you wanna beat so, they'll be good kids but that aint gonna happen .........................

Pictured below @ lighting, 30, 60, 90, and 120 minutes.

# LADC NC - 00.jpg

# LADC NC - 30.jpg

# LADC NC - 60.jpg

# LADC NC - 90.jpg

# LADC NC - 120.jpg

Last edited: