• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lamb of God and a God of Fire

Matty_Vegas

Wayne Newton Mafia Boss
The Cigar - God of Fire 05 Robusto (?) By Carlito

The DVD - Walk with Me in Hell by Lamb of God

I was all jazzed to pick up the new Lamb of God DVD and while I was driving home I was trying to figure out what to smoke with it. I decided to finally smoke the God Of Fire I have been starring at for 3 years.
Without going into a big long drawn out description on the finer notes of this legendary cigar I will kepp in relativly short.
The construction was flawless, the wrapper was smooth as a baby's bottom. Once I snipped the cap it held together nicely, the pre draw was clean and I new I was in for a treat.
After a nice roasting I lit it up, and popped in the DVD and got comfy on the couch ( I am luck enough to get to smoke indoors)

Being a big fan of Lamb Of God, the DVD pretty much is a tour by tour documentary of the last two and a half years (opening for Slayer through Europe and Japan and back to headlining America)
Cigar fans should take note that there is a clip where they are doing a signing and a fan brings The bass player a 5er of some Ashton VSG's and he is glowing about how good the cigars are. (Good taste).
I am now officially a big fan of Carlito and his blending prowess. the taste of this stick was exactly how I imagined it, robust (albiet strong) flavourful and extremely enjoyable.

In closing, these cigars are all they are cracked up to be.
Also, never wear a lions head mask around a Lamb Of God Fan after watching the DVD

Slainte,
Matt

Lamb of God's last CD was pretty good, imo. Maybe I'll see if I can procure the DVD somewhere.

can't speak to the GOF, yet, though.

Lamb of God's last CD was pretty good, imo. Maybe I'll see if I can procure the DVD somewhere.

can't speak to the GOF, yet, though.

I can't speak to Lamb of God. Never heard of them...

Carlito GOFs kick serious bee-hind, though. I love 'em!

Thanks for the great reviews Matty! I guess I have to hunt both of these beauties down.

Matt,
Great review on both accounts. I've seen Lamb of God on Head bangers Ball, However I've never had a God of Fire. I'll have to try and find one now!!!

glad to see I'm not the onlyone that loves cigars and metal both on here! Great reviews.

Lamb of God is awesome! I have 2 God of Fire's staring at me in the humi that I just won't touch... :blush: :whistling: