• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lampe Berger Lamps

vewyphishy

The Original Smoking Fish
Anyone know anything about these things? My local shop sells them. Supposedly, they cycle through about 3000 sq ft of air in about 20 minutes and cleanses the air. Not necessarily a purifier, per se... but it does destroy airborne bacteria that causes smells.

I'm thinking about getting one for the house. I figure for all stink I cause when I cook plus all the cigar smoking that I plan on doing, this might be a worthwhile investment IF it works.

They look like they are designed for women -- very foo-foo. Do they work? No idea. Well, here's this, for what it is worth:

http://www.mywood-n-treasures.com/

This product really does work! - There is no product that does a more effective job of fragrancing your entire home or office, or even your car for that matter, than Lampe Berger. Whether it be cooking odors, pet odors, musty smells, even the strongest tobacco odors...GONE in minutes! Doesn't just cover up unpleasant odors. Lampe Berger actually eliminates the source by destroying bacteria in the air.

Not a new product! - Lampe Berger was originally developed more than 100 years ago for the purpose of sterilizing hospital room air. It has now evolved into domestic use with a choice of beautifully ornate lamp styles, many of which have become valuable collectors items, and a wonderful selection of home fragrance oil products to fit any environment or personal taste.

Froo-froo? Agreed. But if it gets the job done, I don't care. :) Besides, my girlfriend will like it. 2 birds, 1 stone. Doesn't get any better than that. :D

Michael, yes, it works pretty good. I've owned one for several years and the wife loves it. Depending on what oil fragrance you use, some are a lot stronger than others, we light up the Lampe and let it burn for approx 20 to 30 minutes and than snuff it out. If you run it much longer than that it will run you out the house. :)

We like the Mulberry fragrance.....

I picked one up today. Those little vases are pricey! Nevertheless, I set it up in my smoking room... fired up a PAM Exclusivo. An hour later, I ask my gf is she smelled anything in the house. She totally forgot I was upstairs smoking. SCORE! :)