• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lampeburger.. Do they work?

maduro89

Straight Razors and Whisky
So tonight I am going to do a cigar review on a local cigar infused with 1836 beer (local Houston brew) I'm going to sacrifice my living room because I'm a little low on cash to go to a bar tonight. Hopefully the smell doesn't linger too long after I smoke the cigar. This leads me into a question. Has anyone ever tried those Lampeberger oil lamps? A bunch of local cigar shops here in Houston have them for sale and they say that they "kill" the cigar smoke smell. I know that they're trying to sell it so I know their answers are a little biased. Has anyone here tried them in their home? It's starting to get harder and harder to find a good place to smoke cigars around here. It would be nice to be able to sit down on my own couch, pop open a nice aged IPA and have a cigar while watching my season 3 Boardwalk Empire episodes. :)

They can "help" on a small scale. They do not "kill" the cigar smoke by any means. Vent the smoke. The Lamp does use convection to help take in some stinky air while giving off the aroma of your choosing, but these are not any where near the same as a scrubber or decent ventilation system.