• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Land Of Lincoln Herf II

Matt R

That's #1 Member to you. :)
To those who are coming to the herf on October 11th and 12th. I have secured 10 rooms at the Marriott Rennaisance, which is about a block from the herf. The rooms are $69 per night, October 11 and 12. They are held in my name. So, if you are coming and need a place to stay, this is a heck of a deal. The hotel is not only near the herf, it is a very nice place to stay. If you are interested in one of the rooms let me know and I'll get you the exact details. I hope I need to book 20 more rooms, but we'll start with 10...actually 7, because three are already gone. :)

I'll take the details.... :D

I just noticed that I have the "Big Smoke" in Detroit on the 10th...holy sh*t...this is going to be one MEGA-HERF week. :p

MattR...do you still have rooms available? If so, I may go ahead and book one. That way I'll have a little more ammo for the wife to go home for the weekend! HAHAHAHA!!!

Let me know when you have the chance. Thanks.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

guys i wanna herf so bad, i would sleep in the car with the dog if i could make it up there, but i might find a way to slip out of alabama for a day or two :( :(

well shoot, what about a montgomery herf at the brew pub in old town, by the river front, anyone else been there?

sorry, guess this should be in my thread on a bama herf, anyone interested shoot me an email at ntyree@hotmail.com or post in the central al thread,

thanks,

Nick

I'm gonna talk to Scotsman40 and if he's willing to drive you'll have 2 more for the herf and motel too.
PS. If N E 1 interested I'd be willing to host an "afterglow" in room (Blender wars?) for us night owls. ;)

Rooms are filling up. I have two left at the $69 per night rate. But, there are plenty of other places to stay, so if you need ideas, LMK. Looking forward to the herf!!