• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Laphroaig Cairdeas

sigar_zealot

FattyMcButterPants
Laphroaig announced on Facebook today the lucky states where this being made available. From what I have read it looks like this is the first time it has been released in US markets and only 300 cases are coming,

CA, PA, IL, NY, NJ, MN, TX and WA look to be the lucky states.

If anyone comes across an extra bottle I will make it worth your trouble to pick one up for me.

Benny's has it for $59.99 but I don't think they ship.

Laphroaig announced on Facebook today the lucky states where this being made available. From what I have read it looks like this is the first time it has been released in US markets and only 300 cases are coming,

CA, PA, IL, NY, NJ, MN, TX and WA look to be the lucky states.

If anyone comes across an extra bottle I will make it worth your trouble to pick one up for me.

Benny's has it for $59.99 but I don't think they ship.

If Total Wine gets it I should be able to pick it up for you. Surprised they can't do a store transfer to help out a customer.

Mind if I take up a little space on your corner here, bro? :laugh:

After Randy gets his, I'd like to get one if anyone comes across another...

If Total Wine gets it I should be able to pick it up for you. Surprised they can't do a store transfer to help out a customer.

Total Wine in AZ may get some but I don't want to wait around to see. So far they haven't come through with anything I have tried to special order some of which was listed on their website.

Thank you for your offer. I am happy to reward you in cash, cigars, scotch or whatever you'd like.

Lol @ Khari.

None in the Los Angeles area so far.

Thanks, I really appreciate you keeping an eye out. I had a near miss in Chicago with a friend at Benny's. I don't expect to find any in AZ or NV. It may be easier to import a case.

Being in Texas . . . I'll keep an eye out at my local Spec's!

~Boar

I went by my local Spec's today. They say they won't get it in until after July 1st. They were compiling a first come first serve list, so I went ahead and put my name down. Hopefully I'm not too far down the list.

Are you guys still looking for this? Going to drop by either Total Wine or K&L again and see if they can special order this for me. Mission Liquor, Bevmo and K&L wine didn't have it.

Also, it should be $69.99 since that's MSRP but just in case, let me know your upper limit. Although I want it, don't want to feed the gougers and would rather save the money for Ardbeg Alligator.