• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LapTop issue last night

broblues

planning and plotting
Last night I brought home a laptop (Toshiba) I had been using for work (and visiting CP). I had some issues with it so I bought another laptop (Lenovo) for work and thought I would reformat the Toshiba and use it at home. Anyway, everything seemed to go ok until I signed in. Before I signed in, I could see all the features, but after I signed in, the only thing I could see is the CigarPass title bar and the Messenger,Notifications, etc bar, but nothing worked.

I tried the compatability mode, still nothing.

Then I signed on with my tablet and it worked fine. This morning at work, using the Lenovo, everything is fine.

Is there something else I can try at home? All of the other sites I frequent seem to work fine.

Thanks,

Steve

What skin are you using? Click on the very bottom left of the forum on CHANGE THEME, and select IP.BOARD.

The new CP skin is looking hot and will be done very soon. In the meantime, just use the IP.BOARD theme. thanks

What skin are you using? Click on the very bottom left of the forum on CHANGE THEME, and select IP.BOARD.

The new CP skin is looking hot and will be done very soon. In the meantime, just use the IP.BOARD theme. thanks

Thanks Rod, I'll try it.