• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Large, Long, Black...

maduro357

...Cigars

I have been smoking gars for about 3yrs. now. I basicly only smoke maduro type cigars. I will try others, but I always feel like something is missing with most (not all) other lighter leaf cigars. This is of course where part of my handle comes from. The other will be seen by those that can see. ( If you need an explaination, just move on)

I am always interested in a pass or trade.

I am an Avionics Electronics Tech. An Air Force Vet.

I am married with 3 girls. My gift for trying to be a player comming up. Now I could afford another women in my life.

Hopefully I want fall out of the database again. But if I do. I will return. So stop pushing, I'm standing on the edge.

ahh, a fellow maduro loving gun enthusiast!
welcome welcome welcome!! :thumbs:
we shall get along famously!

todd

Welcome Maddie to CP :D Ahhh 3 girls do you win many arguments at home LOL ;) MMMMMmmmm I love a good maduro :D

BenjieV :D

hey! welcome to the board.

here's my adage for you to follow:
never stab a person in the neck.

ohter than that, do whatever.

Welcome 357.

I lately have been developing a taste for maduros as well. However Candelas are delicious to me as well.

It's the really pale beige wrappers that I am starting to have a dislike for.

I also admit to having no aversion whatsoever to flavored cigars, not that I would seek them out. But I bought a bunch to try to get my GF into cigars. It didn't work, but no complaints from me.

maduro357 said:
I am an Avionics Electronics Tech. An Air Force Vet.
Welcome. I am an AD Electronics Tech in the Coast Guard contemplating going to advanced Avionics "B" school. Apparently it is 9 months of advanced Integrated Circuits and Digital Troubleshooting. Which boils down to looking at the system, taking 4-5 readings, and making an educated guess. LMAO. But it will get my foot in the door to go to College for electronics for up to 3 years on the Coast Guard. Anyways welcome, get to posting, passing, and trading. There are a few of us vets onboard, and the more the merrrier!!! Thank you for serving!!!

Emo

I haven't tried anything in a candela wrapper, but the flavored ones oohh. My idea of flavored is a congac, or rum flavored cigar. Anything else bothers my stomach. But hey Good Times.

m3

Welcome 357. I love the taste of a maduro as well. Tried the double maduros? Just got done with a Sancho Panza double mandura. Can still taste it. Nice, inexpensive stick.

Enjoy the ride here.

maduro357 said:
I haven't tried anything in a candela wrapper, but the flavored ones oohh. My idea of flavored is a congac, or rum flavored cigar. Anything else bothers my stomach. But hey Good Times.

m3
Enough w/ the good times... The guys that I lead always say good times... Then I give em **** about it and find a way for them to stop thinking about it being good times. Funny thing is, no matter how crappy the work gets or how dumb the command is, my guys do the job right the 1st time and come back to me sayin " Good Times" I am lucky to be serving with guys this good!

Emo

Back