• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lars Sighting

SamGuss

So on my way of taking care of some bills last night I swung by one of my favorite little cigar/liquor stores - Dee's finest (thought I would give them a shout out) and decided I needed to buy a couple of smokes.

I reached for a couple of Ramon Allones and a AF Spanish Lonedale when I happened to see the tucked out of the way box of AF SG Robusto's. Needless to say I grabbed 3 of those and put the others back :p

I degress though - as I was looking around and what do I happen to see? LARS!!! For real in these what looked like tin boxes with the logo of Lars Teens or something on that order (it could of been wood, and just painted in a tin color) and an amazing price tag of $28 and $29!!!!

I couldn't believe it and laughed about it. The cigar helper in the humidor who was sorting boxes told me that they were from back in the late 80's. Offered to get one down for me but I declined gracefully.

Anyways had to share the story with you all as I found it humourous that after all of this time smoking cigars I actually seen - well actually no I saw the box - of Lars and I couldn;t believe the price.

Sam