• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Las Cruces, NM

SiShong

Yeah, Um, Something, Yeah
Yeah so, I'm going to be in Las Cruces New Mexico from May 13th through the 20th, well getting in the night of the 13th and leaving the morning of the 20th. Visisting my sister, she will be working through some of that time, and so will her husband, so I'm gonna have some free time while down there. Any CP's there, or any good shops that can be recommended in the general area? Looking to get a smoke or 10 in while there.

Let me know what's going on in that neck of the desert!

Really, so there is no on in the general area on CP, or even anyone willing to respond to point me towards a good lounge?

I find that hard to believe, and even more disheartening of the CP'ers.

Stranded in the desert without a B&M lounge to visit, or anyone to smoke with, this should be fun.

Really, so there is no on in the general area on CP, or even anyone willing to respond to point me towards a good lounge?

Stranded in the desert without a B&M lounge to visit, or anyone to smoke with, this should be fun.
Disheartening of CP'ers??? You're in the middle of nowhere!

Disheartening of CP'ers??? You're in the middle of nowhere!
....he could be in Utah....

:laugh:

Dude Las Cruces isn't a hub of excitement. What is there, maybe 5 CP members EVER from the entire state of NM? I can point you towards googling "cigar shop Las Cruces" but thats about it.