• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Las Vegas

Bonfire Smoke

Bonfire Smoke
I am going to be in Las Vegas next week. Can anyone suggest some good places to get smokes other than Casa Fuente?

Thanks,

If you are playing table games and gambling a fair amount they will comp you decent cigars just for asking.

When I was at Pheasant in June they were merging with a third partner and their supply of sticks was pretty low. I didn't make it there last week.

Pheasant
In fact Vegas guys, I need to come to Sin City tomorrow for a couple hours.
I plan to arrive about 10 and be done with my business about noonish.
Anybody for a quick smoke at Pheasant tomorrow?

Pheasant
In fact Vegas guys, I need to come to Sin City tomorrow for a couple hours.
I plan to arrive about 10 and be done with my business about noonish.
Anybody for a quick smoke at Pheasant tomorrow?

FOR SURE BROTHER, I'm off work at 1:30, but let me know long your here and we will make something work!!!

I'm also heading to LV in a few weeks time. How far is Pheasant from the trip? Does everyone think Casa Fuente is worth visiting at least once?

I will be heading to Vegas in roughly a week with 4 of my best buddies. We are a couple years removed from college so we are not shaking out the couch for spare change anymore, but we aren't exactly making it rain either. Is Casa Fuente only for high rollers or do the sell economic cigars also?

Sounds like the Pheasant is the better place to visit for a more rounded cigar shop....how far is it from the strip? We are staying at T.I.

Any other reasonably prices cigars shops we should keep on the list?

I'm also heading to LV in a few weeks time. How far is Pheasant from the trip? Does everyone think Casa Fuente is worth visiting at least once?

Yes. Go there buy a Casa Fuente cigar or two, get a mojito, enjoy the waitresses and the people watching.

Yes. Go there buy a Casa Fuente cigar or two, get a mojito, enjoy the waitresses and the people watching.

OR

Go to Pheasant and get a cigar you've been reading about here but haven't been able to buy yet, at a reasonable price. Then take that cigar to Casa Fuente. Buy an overpriced but otherwise unobtainable cigar from Casa Fuente. Put the CF cigar in your take home humi, smoke the Pheasant Cigar, while enjoying a Mojito and the scenery!

Then head to Spearmint Rhino's...........................:blush:

And smoke the other cigar you bought at Pheasant....................:whistling:

Just wanted to update everyone. We did go to Casa Fuente. It was a great time. Gorgeous girls and great cigars.
Thanks for the advice. I would encourage anyone who is going to Vegas to visit Casa.