• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Last Friday

1f1fan

This was a great little smoke. I tried on for the first time on Friday night.

I went over to a friend’s house with four other buddies for a little pre-game before we went out to the bars last Friday night. I brought along a La Aroma De Cuba Corona Minor I picked up the day before. This little smoke looked great. Construction was flawless and the wrapper was dark and lovely.

The beginning was a little harsh (here Paulie...take a shot) but as I puffed and got the first 1/3rd out of the way it smoothed out very nicely. (Paulie...you're up again!)

Who's up....hey Paulie..have another shot.

Wow..this little cigar is really something. Halfway through and 3 shots of vodka later I'm feeling pretty good. I cannot believe the amount of smoke I'm getting from this bad boy. No harsh taste, just the flavors of nuts and chocolate...even the grey goose shots were going down like water.

It was time to go out and I wasn't done smoking...tried to get as much as I could before we left. Got up to the car and dropped it on the driveway. :angry:

It was a 5-shot minimum to leave the house so we all were feeling pretty good. (Except the driver of course)

After a night of more shots, drinks, girls (there was one that looked like she stuffed a pillow down the back of her jeans....it would make J-Lo jealous) and watching my friends make fools of themselves it was last call and time to head back.

I wonder....yes.… it's still there. Grabbed my lighter and nubbed it. No harsh taste after re-lighting, it didn't burn hot, still got gobs of smoke, burn was steady and even.

The next morning wasn’t so good, I felt like my buddy hit me with his Excursion and tossed me in the house. I had a blast! Good friends, good fun, hot women and a great cigar.

I am going back to pick some more up today. I hope they taste as good when I'm sober :).

If so, I see a box purchase in the future.