• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Last minute Chicago

brownnation

I was going to watch the Cubs sweep the Giants at Iwan Ries this afternoon while enjoying a fine cigar, but they are closed on Sunday.

Anybody know where I can watch the game and enjoy some cigars this afternoon? And more importantly, anyone care to join me?

I'm in Bartlett right now, I was planning on getting the 10am train to the city to find someplace to watch the game, but if there's a place out here in the 'burbs, I could do that too.

Let me know if you have any suggestions, or would like to meet out for the game, perhaps a cool one or six and a cigar.

Thanks,

Brown

I was going to watch the Cubs sweep the Giants at Iwan Ries this afternoon while enjoying a fine cigar, but they are closed on Sunday.

Anybody know where I can watch the game and enjoy some cigars this afternoon? And more importantly, anyone care to join me?

Thanks,

Brown

Out of luck in the city. Most of the cigar places downtown are closed.

You can try blue havana on Belmont and Clark. Small plac with a few small TV's.

If you have a car make it to Belicoso cigar lounge in ORLAND PARK>

2 Plasma TVS with the CUBS game on because the manager is a huge CUBS fan!!

As it should be Alex, it's not like there is another baseball team in Chicago...oh wait, the kane county cougars.

Head up to Cigar King in Skokie - big screen TV's and great atmosphere.

Also - if you're further up north, Cigars & More in Libertyville - 2 great lounges with leather chairs - and the Cubs game WILL be playing (guaranteed)!

BYOB to either...

I ended up going to a north side bar to watch the Cubs and then smoked cigars between bar hopping. Ended up at the Chicago Theater to see Mark Knopfler play. Great show! It was a good day.

Next time I'm in the city though (which is quite often) I'll have to check out some of the places you guys suggested. Looking forward to places like Belicoso and others.

Hope to meet some of you Chicago Herfers soon!

Brown