• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Last minute Glendale Hilton HERF tonight (Wed)

chewbacco

darkside looks appealing...
Sounds like a people can't make Thursday this week...

and it sounds like nanamjaya1 is itching to smoke...

So, we are proposing to have a last minute HERF tonight at the Glendale Hilton.

If anyone is interested...we (nanamjaya1, jester922, and myself) will show up around 9 pm.

But for anyone else that can make it earlier, by all means do so.

Hopefully we'll make it before all the free cookies are gone!

Just curious, are you fella's tied in heart to the Hilton? I may be able to attend, but it would be a late arrival for me as well. On my own, I tend to smoke cigars in and around the Pasadena/Arcadia area. There is one dive bar in particular in the east end of Arcadia that is large enough to accomodate gatherings, is quiet enough to hear each other, and most importantly - openly allows indoor smoking. No food, standard dive bar drink selections.

Just tossin' it out there...

We should try different places...

But, since nanamjaya1 suggested this...and since it's last minute, how about we keep it in the Glendale area.

I think he's from the Glendale area.

How about the next time we do a HERF in Arcadia?

Rod may be down for that....

Just curious, are you fella's tied in heart to the Hilton? I may be able to attend, but it would be a late arrival for me as well. On my own, I tend to smoke cigars in and around the Pasadena/Arcadia area. There is one dive bar in particular in the east end of Arcadia that is large enough to accomodate gatherings, is quiet enough to hear each other, and most importantly - openly allows indoor smoking. No food, standard dive bar drink selections.

Just throwin' it out there. I have things to attend to, but I'll try my darndest to make it. I would have been an automatic "no", but the late start time for tonight will help enable me to possibly attend.

pasadena/arcadia is closer to me and that will help me drag my ass out, but I'm trying my hardest to save for my vegas trip next weekend

I just read the last post. Bad, sorry you couldn't make it last.
I am definitely open for other places to get together.
"Dive bar...."? "Openly allows indoor smoking..."?
It's sounds like my kind of place. Point me in the right
direction. I'll be there.

I'm definitely up for an Arcadia herf. As long as it's not "shady" (you know the place I'm talking about :) ), I'm definitely in!