• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Last minute trip to Chicago

Strayvector

Like what you smoke, smoke what you like
Just flew in for some last minute meetings in Chicago. Will be here until Friday morning and will be staying in the Oakbrook Terrace area. Sorry for the late notice, but anyone up for a smoke on Thursday evening?

Dang, wish I was out there, bro. Since you're staying in the west burbs, be sure to check out my buddy's place in Westmont. It's called "Humidor" and it's basically the next town over. 225 E. Ogden Ave. Ask for Sam and tell him I sent you!

Sam I'd be careful if I were you, telling a stranger Elliot sent you could be dangerous! :laugh:

Sam, check your pm's, give me a call or text, let me know what works.

I am open Thursday night. Let me know where you are thinking. There is a place in Villa Park too called 8 to 8.

Dang, wish I was out there, bro. Since you're staying in the west burbs, be sure to check out my buddy's place in Westmont. It's called "Humidor" and it's basically the next town over. 225 E. Ogden Ave. Ask for Sam and tell him I sent you!

It looks like I'll be in Chicago quite a bit over the next few months so I'll definitely check it out.

Sam I'd be careful if I were you, telling a stranger Elliot sent you could be dangerous! :laugh:

I was thinking the same thing.

Sam, check your pm's, give me a call or text, let me know what works.

Will call you tonight.

I am open Thursday night. Let me know where you are thinking. There is a place in Villa Park too called 8 to 8.

Anytime on Thursday after 5 is good, but we'll need someplace open late since Sean won't be free until 8pm. Looking forward to meeting you.

Up Down Cigar in Old Town is open until 11pm for those willing to trek into Chicago Thursday night. I teach at Chicago State and live in Lake Barrington, so I can go anywhere south to north so long as there'll be time for me to light up with you guys. Up down is by far the latest though.

If you're going to be Oakbrook, then you will be very close to '8 to 8 tobacco' the name being the hours they're open. If you go downtown then i suggest you take the train. I'll show up if you decide to go to '8 to 8' in Villa Park, Illinois. Let me know what you decide. :thumbs:

If you're going to be Oakbrook, then you will be very close to '8 to 8 tobacco' the name being the hours they're open. If you go downtown then i suggest you take the train. I'll show up if you decide to go to '8 to 8' in Villa Park, Illinois. Let me know what you decide. :thumbs:

Sounds good. If you and Kristin (and anyone else) are up for it, let's meet at 8 to 8 and then I'll make my way out to meet up with Sean afterward. I plan on finishing up with work at 5 and then make my way there.

Sounds good. If you and Kristin (and anyone else) are up for it, let's meet at 8 to 8 and then I'll make my way out to meet up with Sean afterward. I plan on finishing up with work at 5 and then make my way there.

I should be there between 5:30 and 6.

Have fun at 8 to 8. I wish I could meet you guys there, but I'll be giving my students an exam at that time. See you afterwards Sam, and at the time you'll be leaving 8 to 8, traffic won't be bad at all.

Good time at 8 to 8 tobacco with Strayvector and Kristen, wish i could travel with Sam and smoke his cigars. :thumbs: ;) Hope you didn't get lost looking for Sean in Chicago.

Had a great time last night with Claudio and Sam. Thanks again Sam for the sticks. Very nice of you.

Had a great time last night hanging out with Sam. Always good stories and cigars from you brother. We discovered a great place for italian beef around the corner from up down called bocci's pizza. Good to know he'll be in town plenty over the next few months. Hope you had a safe flight back Sam.

Claudio, Kristen, and Sean...I had a great time meeting up with you all. I hope to see quite a bit of you all during the next 6 months.

...and Kristen, don't worry, the baby bump didn't even show.b

Claudio, Kristen, and Sean...I had a great time meeting up with you all. I hope to see quite a bit of you all during the next 6 months.

:laugh:

Good I didn't want anybody looking at me crazy!! :) Looking forward to herfing again.