• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Last time to bet

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
Blind fiver that the Cubs take the last series of the year. Cubs sure looked bad last series, got swepted by the Marlins. :whistling:

Blind fiver that the Cubs take the last series of the year. Cubs sure looked bad last series, got swepted by the Marlins. :whistling:

OK Claudio, I'll give you one last shot to get back at me...........I'll take that bet! :cool:

Wow! Zambrano was on his game. I'm sitting here waiting for the Brewers results to see if the Cubs clinch the East Central. GO CUBS! Charlie, you're a great guy, wishing me good luck and taking the bet. I can't believe the curse might be over. :D

Wow! Zambrano was on his game. I'm sitting here waiting for the Brewers results to see if the Cubs clinch the East Central. GO CUBS! Charlie, you're a great guy, wishing me good luck and taking the bet. I can't believe the curse might be over. :D

Congrats Claudio and all you Cubbie fans on clinching the NLC! Now, just bench all your starting players to rest up for the post season and we're in good shape! :sign:

Congratulations sack! Allow me a little time to gather a fitting package for this auspicious occasion! Be patient……oh Great One. :sign:

Thanks Charlie, take your time, post season is right around the corner. You're da man! :D :thumbs:

Thanks Charlie, take your time, post season is right around the corner. You're da man! :D :thumbs:

Package is out! Sorry for the delay, I was waiting on a little "something" to arrive. :thumbs:

DC# 0103 8555 7492 6238 2507

Package is out! Sorry for the delay, I was waiting on a little "something" to arrive. :thumbs:

DC# 0103 8555 7492 6238 2507
Woohoo! Thanks Charlie. Wait till next year! As if. :D

Thanks for the smokes and the "Cub Division" hat is over the top, i'm wearing this guy until they win the W.S. :thumbs: No matter what the wifey says! :laugh: :thumbs:

Sorry I could not get the hat to you in time for the series Claudio. You can wear it with pride "next year"..........sorry, couldn't help myself! :sign:

No, really, in all seriousness you deserve the Division Champ cap......not sure if its prudent to wear to bed though. ;)

Charlie