• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Latest Purchases

gr8full2day

FNG in Training
Just ordered some more cigars, Christmas gift to myself!! Ordered some Monte #2's and box of Gurkha Master Select Robusto's....Couple of my current favorites... :D :D

oooh. nice scores!
I've been enjoying the Gurkha Legend perfectos lately, but haven't had a chance to check out the
Master Select line (or any other Gurkhas), but I intend to.

should be a merry one for you! :thumbs:

You know, I've never had a Gurkha. None of the stores in Chattanooga carry them. Am I missing out?

Eshaw99 said:
You know, I've never had a Gurkha. None of the stores in Chattanooga carry them. Am I missing out?
[snapback]151005[/snapback]​

Paging AVB...........

You gotta PM me not page on threads I don't post in otherwise I wouldn't see it. Lucky this time.

PM sent

coventrycat86 said:
Paging AVB...........
[snapback]151021[/snapback]​

Eric there are some in Knox, if I'm up that way (Which you know I probably will be) I'll grab ya one.

AVB said:
You gotta PM me not page on threads I don't post in otherwise I wouldn't see it. Lucky this time.

PM sent

coventrycat86 said:
Paging AVB...........
[snapback]151021[/snapback]​
[snapback]151063[/snapback]​

:D
Will do ;) The first thing that popped into my mind when someone asked about Ghurkas was "AVB" :D

Someone say Gurkha, Eshaw if there are any left in the pass when it gets to you theres A centurion and A legend and an east indies. As far as missing out . Oh hell yes you are.