• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LAX Problem?

View from my office (facing East)

Tunnel is closed and traffic coming in/out of the surrounding areas is a nightmare. (this happens once a month btw)

547752_10151681812142547_1624287967_n.jpg

Are you shitting me? WTF is wrong with these people! Well good that you are ok. Keep us posted if its bad, or just more bullshit. Thanks for the cool picture!

It’s tragic, don’t get me wrong. Any shooting is; but I can’t say it surprises me. The TSA is notorious for treating people like shit while humiliating and degrading them, some while at gun point no less. They kinda make DMV feel all warm and cozy.

I don't want to get into politics here, as that's considered highly impolite on CigarPass, but I do feel like I have to say . . . this sort of thing is becoming all too common in America.  Mass shootings---at schools, at churches, at places of business, at gov't facilities and at airports---have somehow become a fact of life for us.  We've had nearly ONE A DAY since Sandy Hook.

When is it enough? When do we say stop? When?

There are a lot of sane, sensible, responsible gun owners and enthusiasts on this board.  I'm one of them, actually.  But I have to wonder . . . how many of us are willing to consider the notion of some kind of sane, sensible, responsible restrictions on our "freedom" to keep this madness in check? To STOP saying "it's not the guns" or "more laws won't solve anything" and simply address the problem?

There's a dark festering underbelly of madness, paranoia, and rage in this country.  And we're all sitting around the bonfire of our society with cans of gasoline.

~Boar

Not A Nice Person said:
I don't want to get into politics here, as that's considered highly impolite on CigarPass, but I do feel like I have to say . . . this sort of thing is becoming all too common in America.  Mass shootings---at schools, at churches, at places of business, at gov't facilities and at airports---have somehow become a fact of life for us.  We've had nearly ONE A DAY since Sandy Hook.

When is it enough? When do we say stop? When?

There are a lot of sane, sensible, responsible gun owners and enthusiasts on this board.  I'm one of them, actually.  But I have to wonder . . . how many of us are willing to consider the notion of some kind of sane, sensible, responsible restrictions on our "freedom" to keep this madness in check? To STOP saying "it's not the guns" or "more laws won't solve anything" and simply address the problem?

There's a dark festering underbelly of madness, paranoia, and rage in this country.  And we're all sitting around the bonfire of our society with cans of gasoline.

~Boar
Well said.

Not A Nice Person said:
I don't want to get into politics here, as that's considered highly impolite on CigarPass, but

So don't - especially on a cigar forum when you know better! :thumbs: ;)