• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

lbrief

PuroBrat

I am not here :^)
QUOTE (lbrief @ Apr 28 2004, 11:45 PM)
QUOTE (Tony Bones @ Apr 28 2004, 11:39 PM)
**Anthony thinks for a moment, "what's one more bag of Pop Secret going to hurt?" Anthony settles back in w/ his second bag of popcorn. This time w/ that funny cheese topping that you just know isn't really cheese**

Anthony,

You are gonna get fat just sitting and watching. Put down the popcorn and that big foam finger, and get in the game.

Actually, maybe this game has been played out. Let's do another one. Somebody make a debateable (but not controversial) statement in the lobby, and I'll try to chew you up.

Flatulent sheep cause global warming

Scientists in New Zealand are working to reduce the threat posed by one of the country's principle causes of global warming - flatulent sheep.

Methane - produced by sheep and cows breaking wind - is the second most important greenhouse gas after carbon dioxide.

If boffins can stop its production in the animals, it could contribute significantly to slowing the greenhouse effect.

Scientists in New Zealand, where 43% of greenhouse gases come from this source, and France, where 15% of methane emissions are from cows, are working on the problem.

New Zealand has 40 million sheep and 10 milion cows, according to a report on the Wired News website.

The gas is produced by microbes in the animals' stomach and tests on sheep have so far shown that they could live without the microbes.

Lambs born and raised in a sterile environment, without the microbes, have grown heathily . Now scientists have to find a way of safely removing the microbes from farmed sheep.

As well as lowering greenhouse gases, researchers think removing the microbes could improve the performance of the animals. The methane produced is a loss of energy that could be directed into producing milk, wool or meat.

Get rid of those Microbes in Humans too
:p :D

What part do you want to figh. . err. . I mean. . . debate about?
Whether Global warming exists?
Whether sheep gas contributes to it?
Whether microbes can be eliminated from sheep guts?
Whether sheep milk will taste better once the microbes are eliminated?

My goodness, this one is way too multi-faceted for me.

I have met my match allready. And only one day into the game. :D

LOL, you DID ask for a Debatable yet non-controversial issue, did you not :0 :D

PuroBrat said:
LOL, you DID ask for a Debatable yet non-controversial issue, did you not :0 :D
I did, I did, I did. . . and now, for that, I am sorry. :p

I was thinking something more along the lines of:
Should Martha go to jail?
The ways in which a Hyundi Elantra is better than a Ford 350 (or vice-versa).
What was the real reason for the civil war?

I had no idea I would be ambushed with Physics and sheep f@rts!!!! :sign:

LOL, ok, so I think a Ford F350 Crew Cab Diesel Dually 4x4 is far more usefull and comfortable than that Hyundi Elantra.

One thing you can't debate is that with it, I can flatten that Hyundi :0 :p