• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LCD monitors

Wascal

Captive of the Dark Side
Reaction score
How come no one told me how good LCD monitors are before? Purchased a NEC 17" yesterday, hooked it up last night and WHOOO! Full rich colors, sharp details, this thing blows away my old Mag 17". I knew about the space saving design, but the grafics are a eye opener. Details in my games I never knew were there. If you haven't yet you owe it to yourself to get one. :thumbs:

Shameless plug :lookup:

ROTFLMAO :sign:

Wascal said:
How come no one told me how good LCD monitors are before? Purchased a NEC 17" yesterday, hooked it up last night and WHOOO! Full rich colors, sharp details, this thing blows away my old Mag 17". I knew about the space saving design, but the grafics are a eye opener. Details in my games I never knew were there. If you haven't yet you owe it to yourself to get one. :thumbs:
Yep, you're the last to know ;) -- but not all LCD monitors are created equally, check the contrast ratios, viewing angles, refresh latency, etc.

Just ordered a really high quality Samsung 17" LCD. Compared it to many of the no name brands out there, and a big difference. Just be careful when purchasing an LCD, some are great, others suck big time.