• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LCdH cigars

Darin

A friend just gave me a cigar with no band and told me its from LCdH. There's not a ton of info out there and was looking for info/opinions on this brand. Thanks!

A friend just gave me a cigar with no band and told me its from LCdH. There's not a ton of info out there and was looking for info/opinions on this brand. Thanks!

La Casa del Habanos are stores that sell Cuban cigars in other countries. There are a lot of LCdH Editions with a second red band, made for regions.

It’s not a brand that I know of, just a franchise of retailers.

LCDH has their own fresh roll/farm roll cigars they sell out of certain stores.

Idk if it’s an all the time thing, or at certain stores. My buddy visits Tijuana on the regular and he brought me back some unbanded shop sticks that were rolled fresh out front. They were incredible, really great smoke.

If they’re fresh, smoke em, if they’re 3-6 months old do let ‘em chill like any other CC.

That’s my experience and .02!

LCDH has their own fresh roll/farm roll cigars they sell out of certain stores.

Idk if it’s an all the time thing, or at certain stores. My buddy visits Tijuana on the regular and he brought me back some unbanded shop sticks that were rolled fresh out front. They were incredible, really great smoke.

If they’re fresh, smoke em, if they’re 3-6 months old do let ‘em chill like any other CC.

That’s my experience and .02!

Thanks! I do believe he mentioned Farm rolled so that's probably it. Appreciate the feedback! 👍😎