• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Least is Silver

LongDraw

Wanna Be Tough Guy
Good luck. I know exactly where I will be Sunday at High Noon PST. I will have a date with the TV :laugh:

I'll be at the B&M... been a group of guys there following the games. :thumbs:

I was surprised they had such a hard time against the Swiss and then rolled the Fins.

I was surprised they had such a hard time against the Swiss and then rolled the Fins.

You had to give Hiller a lot of credit for that close game. Also don't forget the USA got the puck in the net 2 other times that were not counted. Finland's goalie took them out of the game. Here we come again Canada!

I'm looking forward to the matchup, the USA team are definitely the underdogs in this bout for the ages. Good luck to both sides!

I'm not letting nationalism get in the way of good hockey sense. The USA has already exceeded my expectations. The Americans are more physical and faster than the Canadians. The Canucks have more talent. If the game was being played under NHL rules, and in a neutral building, I'd favor the USA but it ain't, and we have to play under the sissy rules of the IOC. I just don't see the more talented Canadians loosing twice in their building.

Doc.