• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Leather Cigar Chairs on sale @ COSTCO.COM

BrewMeister

The Titus Pullo of CP
Reaction score
Costco.com has this pair of "Boston Leather Cigar Chairs" on sale... $200 off and shipping and handling included. Your cost $649.00 for the pair.

232670LL.jpg

Just an FYI, I have no affiliation with COSTCO.

My wife pointed those out in the latest coupon flyer, they look sweet!

We don't have a friggin' Costco.

No problem, it is an on-line order only item. Even if you had a COSTCO near you, you'd need to order on-line. Shipment to the curb included. And I'm not certain, however, I think you can order without being a member, however, they hit you with a surcharge of I think, 5%. Or if you have an American Express card, your membership is free, if you convert your AMX card to the COSTCO AMX card.

They look nice, the price is right...but still, who buys a chair without sitting in it?

Ditto.. I spent 2 weeks shopping for the right leather furniture for the living room. Money wasn't the object, style and comfort were the only thing I cared about.. I need to sit in it first.

...who buys a chair without sitting in it?

Apparently ME! :sign:

BTW I purchased a recliner made by the same company a year or two ago. It has been a great chair. And if for some unforeseen reason I'm not completely satisfied COSTCO has the best return policy I've seen. At anytime while owning this item, I am not satisfied, I can return it (or they will have it picked up) and I will receive a FULL refund including shipping costs.

...who buys a chair without sitting in it?

Apparently ME! :sign:

BTW I purchased a recliner made by the same company a year or two ago. It has been a great chair. And if for some unforeseen reason I'm not completely satisfied COSTCO has the best return policy I've seen. At anytime while owning this item, I am not satisfied, I can return it (or they will have it picked up) and I will receive a FULL refund including shipping costs.

LMAO brewmeister, for that price, I would too! :laugh: Someone had posted a similar deal like this a couple of months ago and I knew it expired at the end of August so I thought I missed it. I really need something like this for the smoking room so thanks for posting this!

Now all I've gotta do is sell some car parts or used appliances or something to fund this venture. :D

I'd get murdered if I bought these.. I'm gonna have to wait till I get a 3rd garage that I can convert to a lounge.

Hey CC - car parts, a used appliance, some plasma...whatever it takes brother! Hey, I'll give ya $20 if you put a bumper sticker on your Jag that reads "My other car is a FIAT!"

I mean heck, everybody needs some good reliable transportation! :laugh:

Brew - I don't mind posting in your threads, but that avatar makes it really hard to concentr.....huh, what was I saying? It's hard to think with my head bobbing up and down like that....

I swear I had this exact conversation this week with a co-worker (recently divorced female)...

me: Plans for the weekend?
her: Nothing special, I may shop for dinning room chairs.
me: Did you get a new dining room table?
her: No, but I don't like the chairs I bought last year. I liked the way they look and they match the table perfectly, but they aren't very comfortable. I guess I SHOULD HAVE SAT IN THEM BEFORE I BOUGHT THEM!

So, who buys chairs without sitting in them. Women do! and apparently Brewmeister and maybe even CC. And heck, if the price is right, maybe even me! gotta love that money-back thing....