• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Leebo's Birthday Pass

Lee

Reaction score
Greetings from Virginia!

I have had the honor of being in several passes here and I must say that I'm quite impresed with the folks who frequent this fine establishment!

With that said, it's time to step up to the plate and start a pass myself! I would love to get about 8-10 people and get this thing going by next week. My birthday is next week, and I know I'll have no sticks coming from my loved ones (yuck, those things stink, you're going to get addicted to cigars, cancer of the mouth!!) so, I'll have a big ole birthday present coming from my herfin' buddies over here!

Now, as far as the particulars go, CP rules apply....... isom for isom, premium for premium, etc. I will open it up to folks with 25 or more posts. If I don't know ya, I'll need a phone number! This pass will be shipped by traceable means only (UPS, USPS, Etc.)
I'll set this thing up with puts/ takes sheets, numbered bags , etc. (Dave, I learned from the best bud!) Please post puts/ takes, confirmation number, etc. here as well.

I look forward to having you participate in my first pass!

Leebo :cool:

I'm in...Look for a PM real soon though Leebo. Don't forget to tell the missus she owes you....hmmmm....how many pankins is it now?

Emo

It's the gars I tell ya Leebo, the gars....

A B-Day Pass. wuuuuhuuu!!! :D I like to get in on this. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Vitals are on their way. :sign:

Leebo, depending on how things work out, I need to be second/third, or towards the end. I gone 27APR02-10MAY2002....then in Home until May 21...but on May 28 I'll have an addy that I can receive mail at. Lemme know whatcha think.

Emo

Well boys.......here we go!

So far it's Emo and TheBeast! Welcome to my pass, glad to have ya! Consider yourselves in!

Emo, I have the snailer already and just got yours, Beast!

Leebo :D :D

Emo, not a problem! Let's see how quick this thing fills up and I'll get ya in one way or another! ;)

Leebo

And yes, the wife owes me 38 of those pankins! Beat me, beat me ,make me feel cheap, honey!

Wooo Hooo

Pushin' forty, grey hairs are comin'..........only one thing to do..................

smoke 'em if ya got 'em!!!

Leebo

Oh, and I forgot to say this........send me a PM with the snailer, etc.

Thanks!

Leebo :D

Happy Birthday Lee count me in buddy :)  Snailer on it's way.

Benjiev :cool:

Little pig, little pig
Let me in!!!!!!!!!

Snailer soon, out of town right now

Okay, I got SamClemmons, Puro and Benjiev.

Will try to get a few more! It's busy here, so I'll check it later on this week!

Leebo

Alright fellas, I've been busy as heck this week and afer checking, here's what I've got so far:

Emo
TheBeast
Benjiev
PuroBrat
SamClemmons

Got an addy for everyone except Benjiev, so PM me Benjiev!

I'm getting the sticks together and will get this thing out today!
Emo is going to be first since he is leaving for a few weeks.

I will post order and lineup later today!

Thanks for joining the pass!

Leebo

If I missed anyone, let me know! I'll consider this thing closed at 12 noon today! :D :D

Alright, this is gonna be fun. I have got just the right stuffin for your BDay buddy (no, not a Lars Teeten :D )

Okay!

Here we go!

Here's the pass order:

Emodx
PuroBrat
Benjiev (need addy)
TheBeast
SamClemmons

and then back to me!

Here's the line-up:

Partagas Serie D No.4 isom
Flor de Rafael Gonzalez isom
Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend
Connie #17 EMS
A. Fuente Cedar ?
Padron
La Gloria Cubana
CAO Torp
Punch Gran Cru Britania
India Tabac Maduro Churchill Tubo

Remember, ship by traceable means, insure for $100.

I have also included an extra tupperdor for anyone who wishes to contribute to the "birthday feedbag"

This is not mandatory!

Thanks for being a part of the pass!

Leebo

Benjiev.....need an addy to get this out today!!!
If someone knows it, send me a PM.
Thanks

Rod, you can now move this to passes in progress!

Emo, it's heading your way!!!

UPS next day air tracking #1z2x35400109786226

You should get it tomorrow!

Leebo ;)

Alright!!!!!!!!! and I am next.....
My first pass!!!! Can't wait

Thanks for getting me in on this one Leebo. I know I have been a pain with my travel schedule! But I'll make it up to you ;) Game on.

Emo

Leebo
Addy sent :p Sorry to everyone for the delay. Got a little busy at work.
Benjiev

Forget about it, Benjiev! I have too!!

I would have had this thing out sooner but I've been in a ropes course training for the last three days, just hanging around, ya know! Get it? Hahaha

One bit of advise, never ship UPS Next Day Air! LOL

Alright, the first of many passes is on it's way!

Have fun guys!

Leebo :D

Woo Hoo...package is just a 3 hour drive north from me...Tasety treats when I come home today. ;)

Emo