• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Legal Travel Program to Cuba

Don

Key West-Cuba Heritage Institute, LLC

http://www.keywestcubaheritageinstitute.org/

417 Angela St. Key West, FL 33040

Telephone 305-295-8706 Facsimile 305-295-6496

Hello,

My name is Don Marcogliese and I am the Boston regional representative for the Key West-Cuba Heritage Institute. One of our programs revolves around the tobacco industry and is an ideal situation for cigar aficionados to experience one of their interests in Cuba. The schedule of our trips and more information can be found below. Please contact me by email if you have any questions or would like to register for one of these fantastic programs.

Tobacco: Its history and meaning in Key West/Cuba relations

October 26-November 1
November 9-November 15
November 30-December 6
December 7-December 13
December 13-December 19
December 21-December 27

Please view the link below for the current itinerary

http://www.keywestcubaheritageinstitute.or...bitinerary.html

The Key West-Cuba Heritage Institute is a multidisciplinary institution whose mission is to advance research and teaching on Cuba-United States history and related fields, expand contacts, and enhance public awareness of Cuba in the United States. The Institute’s educational programs prepare United States citizens to understand the history of Cuba and Key West from the perspectives of centuries of cultural and socioeconomic exchanges. The Institute is interested in both breadth and depth of inquiry in a wide variety of fields, including the humanities, sciences and social science.

Don Marcogliese
Boston Regional Representative
Key West Cuba Heritage Institute
dmarcogliese@keywestcubaheritageinstitute.org

Thanks again for your interest in the Key West Cuba Institute's program on
Tobacco. I am using this post to answer a number of questions people have asked me about the program. Please note all Cuba travel licenses expire at the end of 2003 and this is a perfect time to take advantage of the opportunity to visit the beautiful country of Cuba before it becomes difficult to do so in the coming years.

Our program is US government licensed through the end of 2003 and the trips depart from Miami to Cuba. The law requires you to attend the educational sessions, but you have the opportunity to explore on your own during the rest of the time. The trip's $3,796 double occupancy cost includes visa costs, flight service between Miami and Cuba, lodging, meals, and activities listed on the itinerary at http://www.keywestcubaheritageinstitute.or...bitinerary.html
Please note you will not need any further permits or license since you are being sponsored by the Institute.

Thanks again for the reply and please email or call me at 617-908-5583 if you have any further questions or interest in enrolling in these exciting programs

Don

Don Marcogliese
Boston Regional Representative
Key West Cuba Heritage Institute
dmarcogliese@keywestcubaheritageinstitute.org

i'm not making fun of you, or your prices, just the fact that i'm poor and do not have enough money for such exciting adventures.

though i can have some exciting adventures if i go in my small closet, close the door, smoke a cigar inside in the dark.

oh man, i feell ike doing that.

Or, as he candidly calls it to those closest to him, the "let's see how many people I can sucker in to giving more U.S. dollars to Fidel at the expense of the people of Cuba" program. Since you so honestly appear to want to thicken Fidel's pockets even further, what happened to your ideology of "from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs?" That's what I thought. Nice try.