• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Let me hear you VOL NATION

tdog

Well Randy Sanders resigned on Monday. It was clear that Fulmer and Sanders were not on the same page. A bit of a communication breakdown or a personality conflict, who knows. I guess this saved Fulmer's job for maybe another year.

I want to hear from college football enthusiasts on what you think.
I specifically want to hear what Sarge, KB, Eshaw, and UTKHodgy have to say.

You guys know that Cutcliffe moved back to Knoxville, right?
Oh Yeah!!!! I think they will probably approach him for the job.

What ya'll think???

I could see last year that a coaching change was needed. I feel Fulmer will go soon. I see a possible losing season for the Vols this year. Notre Dane is gonna hand em their butt.

cigarsarge said:
I could see last year that a coaching change was needed. I feel Fulmer will go soon. I see a possible losing season for the Vols this year. Notre Dane is gonna hand em their butt.
[snapback]244715[/snapback]​

I agree. The ND game is gonna be hard to watch. But cutcliffe may save 'ol Fulmer.

Edited cuz I cunt speel.

I can't imagine them not approaching Cut nor him taking the job. He can't hurt, but I think the problem this year is poor QBs, not the coaching. You can only do so much with poor talent and the Vols usually have loads .. this year in QB they don't have a playmaker and they don't have the same level of talent at other positions. Riggs going down is just one more nail in the coffin.

Your QB talent is on par with the worst in the SEC .. at least the way I've seen these guys play. You need to recruit QBs or put somebody different in there. I think Fulmer is pretty secure in having won a national championship, but next year better be different. The Vols have too much talent and history to lose to the Gamecocks.

I think most coaches get the hook way too soon. Fulmer should get at least two more seasons.

I still don't think ND should have let that black coach go--was it Tyrone Willingham?

In college you have to give a coach a minimum of four-five years so he has a team of only guys he ha srecruited.

Even in the pros, look at Spurrier--he shoulda gotten a few years at least.

</rant>

Greastest move we ever made. Glad he's under contract for 8 million and is completting the season though. :angry:

SeanGAR said:
The Vols have too much talent and history to lose to the Gamecocks.
[snapback]244749[/snapback]​

As a Gamecock fan all I got to say is...you are right!!! :D