• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Let's talk Dalia's

personal User

I'm looking at putting some CC boxes back.

Dalia's are my preference.

The Por Larranaga Encantos is one of my all-time favorites. A little mild but very flavorful and pick up some strength midway.

Found some Médaille d Or No. 2 available at the moment, haven't really seen other Dalia's currently.

Any other suggestions for what might me available at this time. I would like to keep it under $15 a stick.

Any comments or suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Ken

I have always enjoyed the Partagas 898. Normally I have them on hand and still have a couple of unvarnished that I am saving for some reason.

Ramon Allones 898... I've had one that was stellar, but unfortunately the other two I've smoked were hopelessly plugged. Also the whole discontinued in 2002 thing is a factor.  (linky to my review)

The German RE RA 898 should be coming out soon though.  Really looking forward to seeing how they smoke.

mjolnir01 said:
The German RE RA 898 should be coming out soon though.  Really looking forward to seeing how they smoke.
Agreed, Barry!

Would be nice if these were under €20 per stick and didn't sell out overnight.

Capt J said:
HU mag 50
You know that's a nice thought. The length is right, and a little larger RG than I usually smoke but do at times. And I like the flavor. Did a four way box split of magnum 46's last year and every one I got was plugged. Nice flavor, though.

personal User said:

The Por Larranaga Encantos is one of my all-time favorites. A little mild but very flavorful and pick up some strength midway.

Found some Médaille d Or No. 2
Any comment as to whether the LGC Médaille d Or No. 2  is more mild than the Encantos?

I just don't think I would enjoy something more mild than the Encantos.

Gern Blansten said:

Agreed, Barry!

Would be nice if these were under €20 per stick and didn't sell out overnight.

No joke, but with how highly anticipated they are... well, we'll see...

Ken-- if you can find it when it comes out, you should definitely consider the Ramon Allones 898 German RE. 

Also, given your new status as a fellow Illusione whore, I'd be remiss if I didn't point out the ~f9~ and the Epernay Le Elegance...

mjolnir01 said:

Ken-- if you can find it when it comes out, you should definitely consider the Ramon Allones 898 German RE. 

Also, given your new status as a fellow Illusione whore, I'd be remiss if I didn't point out the ~f9~ and the Epernay Le Elegance...

Definitely will.  I do have some F-9's and Epernay Le Elegance put back. Don't know how long they will last though. Particularly the Epernay :)