• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LfD 2008

indyrob

You smell like my sausage!
I craked open my box today after it got here and sparked one up.

Oz had said that the first 1/4th was bad, but I didn't think so. It wasn't great, but not bad.

Initially, I think the stick has some potential but in my head, I'm thinking that it's supposed to be like the '06. Nothing is ever going to be like the '06...but this one is a pretty mean cigar in it's own right.

Litto does a great job putting out a cigar that tastes great and kicks you in the seat of your pants. This one was a creeper, started off like 'eh' and ended up 'wow'.

I'll smoke another one next week and put it in this thread because to be honest, the cigar wasn't really ready to be smoked and came in hot as hell.

Here's a picture of my box, and I have to thank you guys at the shin-dig for making it better than just any old box.
DSC02924.jpg

I think I am going to let my rest for a little while before I torch 1.They are fresh.

mmmmmm

I nubbed one of the 2007 today and it was great... Litto's Outlaw (and all his other) cigars really do get better with age! :thumbs:

OK guys help a noob out here. I am not familiar with these sticks. Who makes em, country of origin etc. Thanks

OK guys help a noob out here. I am not familiar with these sticks. Who makes em, country of origin etc. Thanks

They're made of flowers. And Dominicans. You know, like how girl guide cookies are made with real girl guides?

Surprisingly, I had another one today that the first 1/4 was actually better than the last 1/4 for some reason. It started off awesome and towards the end got really hot but still had pretty good flavor.

And with that, they will now rest for quite a while for aging, if only I hadn't have given away like half the box, but oh well, better to enjoy one with others than to enjoy all by yourself.

And no one let me sign the box :(