• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LFD and Fratello Firecracker

b.dawgson

Official BeeDog inductee!
I don't see any info or reviews about La Flor Dominicana Firecrackers from 2guys. Has anyone had them? Impressions? Very few reviews from anyone on the net.

Also anyone had the Fratellos from this year?? I'll be trying out both next weekend.

Sounds like a good idea to post a couple of reviews.

I'd say you're right. I've not reviewed anything in years so I'll probably post something up.

I had the Pepin Firecracker years ago and it was delicious! Now I think I'm going to try and find a box somehere.

I talked to 2 guys hoping they had some DPG Firecrackers stowed away somewhere but to no avail. I remembered them from Kingantz's review and always thought it'd be a neat vitola.

Those aren't the same as the DPG. Those are the "Corojo Firecrackers" that they have in stock full time now. I'm not certain who the manufacturer is on them but I have one in the firecracker weekend lineup for the 4th.

Each year a different manufacturer does a small batch of firecrackers. This year is the Fratello. Last year was Cromagnon. I think LFD was 2015

Ahh you're right! It even looks like the DPG band. If I remember correctly, DPG made the firecrackers exclusively for 2 Guys. I'm going to email them and see who the mfgr is.

Yeah from what I can tell the firecracker vitola was the brainchild of the 2guys owner specifically for the 4th when he had Pepin do the originals somewhere around 2007. Now he has different mfg'r do it each year but has those you linked to year round also..