• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LFD Chisel

bursty

Anyone have any info on these sticks? I've read a few reviews and sounds like a stick that I have to try. I cant find them at any of my local shops however. Any idea on where I could find one or two to try? How much do they usually run for? Any other helpful input?

Thanks for any help in locating one. :thumbs:

Strong cigar, dont smoke on an empty stomach!
Check out cigarbid for availability.

I've had the maduros, great tasting cigar for a very reasonable price, very powerful though. They shouldn't be too hard to find, keep looking.

One of my favorites I really need to buy a box. MDCigars.com has a good price if you want to take the plunge.

Great cigar, but like everyone say's smoke it on a full stomach and smoke it slow. If you like that, try the Litto Gomez Chisel or any LG for that matter. Same company, better cigar IMO.

I'm heading to a store (that I'm 99% sure has them) tonight. As long as your AIP is correct, I'd look for a couple in the mail sometime next week. Let us know what you think of them.

Edited for grammar ;)

I had one that I thought was a chisel that was about 4" long.
It had "Reserva Especiale" on the lower black label and was a natural, not maduro.
Was that one of 'em, or are the chisels the longer (5.5") smokes?
I dug it nevertheless.

Captain Leafheart said:
It had "Reserva Especiale" on the lower black label and was a natural, not maduro.
I dug it nevertheless.
[snapback]284394[/snapback]​

The chisel shape comes in three sizes, the smallest one is 44x5, and they are all double ligero. There is also a LG chisel. I've never heard of a Reserva Especiale chisel. Maybe you had the el jocko?

http://www.laflordominicana.com/

Fyodor said:
Captain Leafheart said:
I dug it nevertheless.
[snapback]284394[/snapback]​

The chisel shape comes in three sizes, the smallest one is 44x5, and they are all double ligero. There is also a LG chisel. I've never heard of a Reserva Especiale chisel. Maybe you had the el jocko?

http://www.laflordominicana.com/
[snapback]284403[/snapback]​

Yep, was probably the el jocko. They are a smaller, perfecto-shaped cigar. I've had them in the natural version and would like to try the maddies.

Chisels are easily recognizable from the flattened shape of the head -- like the shape of a chisel.

Devil Doc said:
Isn't there also a Chisilito?

Doc.
[snapback]284420[/snapback]​

Yep, that's the smallest of the 3 chisels.

The other two are the Chisel Gorda and the Chisel.

Well, I got the el jocko itcho for this one.
It had the flattened head.
chiselito...el jockoito... whatevah! It's a keepah.

I smoke these on an empty stomach. its not to bad if you are accustomed to strong smokes as I am. But for the first time...Definitely smoke with a full tummy. :D
I love these smokes. Not a bad one from LFD at all. The Chiselito maybe the best way to go so ya can get you feet wet before jumping on the big dog. Its a little less potent so ya can get an idea what your are getting yourself into first.

The Reserva one was the El Jocko. I have a nice picture of some LFD if I can find my disk to load in the program for my Digital camera.

These are great smokes...one of my regulars. Last box was LFD Dbl Ligero Chisel Gordas from Holt's, $115.25. CI usually has them for $110 and sometimes a 10 pack for $55. Some else had them for $99 I think. Check Perelman's prices...update pretty much every week.