• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LFD Chisels

IBPikin

Anyone smoked either of these?
Shop nearby has in stock and I was going to buy a few.
Any recommendations on taste or strength comparison?

???

Full flavored cigar. Either one is great. :thumbs:

Don't smoke one on an empty stomach!! :D

Was gifted a Chisel maddie by kurt, but I have not smoked it yet! I understand its full-bodied

Hey, I've actually seen 2 guys turn green in the shop smoking these things! One later told me he lost his coffee a little ways down the road when he was leaving! lol

My cousin and I smoked one a few weeks back. I admit, I was feeling a bit weird for an hour or so.

My cousins wife asked what I'd given him to smoke a few days later. She said he was very pale that night!

LMAO

These bad boys are powerful, no doubt. :D

I've seen ads for these where they recommend you punch a hole in the flat part of the chisel to smoke it. I've just clipped the end off and have not had any draw problems.

I am dying to try these. I am waiting for a good price on cbid though, as I am sure you all are! Always chasing a great full bodied cigar!!!

Glad you check in on this, CC. I have still got to send out your winnings from Cigarpool, so I will throw in one of these....

ALostTexan

woooooooooHO,

Allright, I'll be waiting out by the mailbox again!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

OK I will buy a couple of each.
Not Cheap @$7.00 each but still cheaper than most ISOMs.
Thanks folks.....

;)

I still can't find any of these, I really want to give these cigars a try, especially the maddies.

ParaGod said:
I still can't find any of these, I really want to give these cigars a try, especially the maddies.
i'll send ya 1 of each PG.
as far as where the hole goes, if you punch it in the
top of the flat like they show, it smokes extremely cool
and doesn't burn your toungue! i did it thaqt way and felt
i could taste it better!

todd

i'm so embarassed! :( i couldn't get any.
a week ago, my shop had a fuul box of nats
and a half box of maddies. tonight, nuttin'!
sorry PG. i tried.
i feel so dirty! the dirt, the rotten stench of failure!
it's not washing off!! AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!

OHHHHH denied :0 :0 . You are a cigar tease thats what you are. :p I have been "Cigar Balled" similar to "Blue Balled".. :p :p